Harry Worley's gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame. When he came to us most of us were led to believe he was a star of the future.

Maybe he still will be - just not here!

One of Holloway's most idiotic decisions, and there were a few, was playing him against Stoke.

fb3b5623-41a4-4ada-ba19-046cfdea1365.jpg

Quality player.

He will be missed...

...NOT!

What a piece of brilliant artistic juxtaposition that was. The way you phrased your original opinion I was under the impression that you thought that losing Worley was a devastating blow, but alas, with the simple use of the word "not" you brilliantly and eloquently made me realise that you did not actually consider losing Henry Worley to be such a catastrophe after all.

Bravo, sir, on your incredibly droll piece of comedy. My proverbial side are in the process of splitting.

I called in sick today because of this.

What a piece of brilliant artistic juxtaposition that was. The way you phrased your original opinion I was under the impression that you thought that losing Worley was a devastating blow, but alas, with the simple use of the word "not" you brilliantly and eloquently made me realise that you did not actually consider losing Henry Worley to be such a catastrophe after all.

Bravo, sir, on your incredibly droll piece of comedy. My proverbial side are in the process of splitting.

My liver just fell out.

One of Holloway's most idiotic decisions, and there were a few, was playing him against Stoke.

Really? He had a decent game and he was played in midfield to count-act Stoke's aerial threat. To be fair it worked. The problem with Holloway in that game was he didn't go for it with twenty left as Stoke knew a drew would do them, they just sat back and with Southampton's score, we just simply had to go for it. We had the chances to sneak an early one and Holloway bargained that we'd get more. I remember him bringing on a double sub on the 88th minute mark.

In retrospective, Holloway's management in that game was ok. It was the spineless losses to Sheffield United, Coventry, Watford (who did us 1-0 with ten men) and Sheffield Wednesday. The draw against Colchester didn't help either.

Sousa out

Get it right my old chum, its Harry ;)

WHOOOOOSSHHH

What Proffondo has done here is imply that his previous post has flown over Buzzer's head, making an onomatopoeic 'WHOOOOOSSHHH' sound in the process.

What Proffondo has done here is imply that his previous post has flown over Buzzer's head, making an onomatopoeic 'WHOOOOOSSHHH' sound in the process.

Rude! Coming in here explaining other people's jokes. I was leaving the door open for Profondo to break it to Buzzer himself! As a team, I hope we have cleared up that misunderstanding for you Buzzer. Now lets all stop patronising the poor little fellow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669