"Hatchet Woman" Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOB HAZELL said:
I'd like to know if anyone from the club will confirm that they knew she was leaving as far back as 2 months ago.....

Ask the chairman on the radio tonight....

Someone at her level of management will almost certainly have an employment contract giving 2 or 3 months notice period of termination to protect both sides. I would guess her holiday was more like garden leave so they could get shut of her before the season started.

Last edited:
BOB HAZELL said:
Ok - so does that mean she's still there now or on garden leave?

Good question - if only the Chairman was on the phone in tonight :icon_wink

To justify her wages she will have had to bring in 250-400k of extra revenue. I doubt that happpend.

going on the attendance in the exec boxes last tuesday night I would guess she brought sweet fa in to the club

i know someone who had an executive box last year and and his company is in the printing business-the club promised him a certain amount of print if he brought a box at a slightly reduce price so he agreed-the amount of print promised came nowhere near to the amount given (less then half)-the club then came to him again this season asking if he wanted a box at full price with no guarentee of work-he declined and it looks like many others have too.

Last edited:
This was wholly to be expected. She has never lasted very long anywhere. Loads of waves but no forward motion.

**** off bucci! Who's next?

drummindefender said:
i know someone who had an executive box last year and and his company is in the printing business-the club promised him a certain amount of print if he brought a box at a slightly reduce price so he agreed-the amount of print promised came nowhere near to the amount given (less then half)-the club then came to him again this season asking if he wanted a box at full price with no guarentee of work-he declined and it looks like many others have too.

Well from what I saw on Saturday there were only about 6 boxes empty and they were the ones towards the end. Personally I think thats pretty good going all things considered.

hang on, i knew we had hired here, but who the **** is she?

Fox Fan said:
Well from what I saw on Saturday there were only about 6 boxes empty and they were the ones towards the end. Personally I think thats pretty good going all things considered.
yes but someone was in my friends box-these people aren't permenant so dont be fooled, they are letting people in for a game to try and sell them i reckon

LeeH said:
She didn't impress me. 17% increase in ST sales? Oh how I laughed....
You are very hard to impress though! but yes she had no idea about football.

LeeH said:
She didn't impress me. 17% increase in ST sales? Oh how I laughed....

What does this mean? I understand that sales are down over 2,000 from last season.

it means she wanted to increase the costs of a season ticket by 17% to bring in more revenue

lazzer said:
it means she wanted to increase the costs of a season ticket by 17% to bring in more revenue
Not quite, she told the fans forum that one of her targets was a 17% increase in season ticket sales for this season, as far as I am aware she missed every single target set for her.

lazzer said:
Biffa Bacon said:
Not quite, she told the fans forum that one of her targets was a 17% increase in season ticket sales for this season, as far as I am aware she missed every single target set for her.

Whichever of these is true, I wasn't aware of it. Thanks to both of you.

From the minutes of the Fans Consultative Committee meeting on 20th April from the OS

7. Season Tickets

Jo Bucci informed the group as to the sales for season tickets so far and the marketing campaign behind it stating that we should be ambitious with driving sales and targets. She then answered questions from the group including the price and loyalty issues. Other matters raised were the possibility of a first half half season ticket, extending the deadline for keeping your seat, other ways to repay loyalty i.e. team card, season ticket price increases for next year (2007/08), away matches and the possibility of freezing your loyalty so that you could have a season break without losing your loyalty status. Jo explained the 'team card' concept, it essentially being similar to a loyalty card whereby users would gain points for products bought from us and with our business partners, which can then be redeemed against our products.

Ox Fox said:
From the minutes of the Fans Consultative Committee meeting on 20th April from the OS

mmm - everything seems to have gone quiet about the loyalty card thing. I am sure that we were supposed to be getting further details at the end of July.

bocadillo said:
mmm - everything seems to have gone quiet about the loyalty card thing. I am sure that we were supposed to be getting further details at the end of July.

There was something in the literature that came with my seson ticket stating that a card would be introduced soon that would give you money off there high street partners or something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566