Haye vs Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeFox

Sorry guys but I hope that cheeky bastard Haye will take a good beating. Wladi will have a lot of aggression after breaking up with Hayden (who wouldn't?) so I predict two or three rounds.

I can't wait for this fight, honestly would love nothing more than to see Haye give Klitschko a bloody good smash. If it goes any further than 6/7 rounds, Wlad will have his way & win the fight. Haye needs to knock out Klitschko to win, because IMO he won't win on a points decision.

I love a bit of Haye, reckon he's an outstanding advert for boxing.

Shame I have no way of watching this.

I love a bit of Haye, reckon he's an outstanding advert for boxing.

Shame I have no way of watching this.
Thought I'd miss it as my computer broke down today but I just found a brilliant Norwegian stream that works on Ipad, lovely.

Last edited:
Just watched the undercard fight, Afolobi just landed an absolute beauty sent the other guys gum shield absolutely flying! Fell to the floor like a sack of spuds..

I dont normally follow boxing but Sky obviously have given it the full hype and i have got caught up in it. From what i have seen and heard i hope Haye gets shut up. Looks like a complete gobshite to me and not in of the quality of Cooper or Lennox Lewis.

I dont normally follow boxing but Sky obviously have given it the full hype and i have got caught up in it. From what i have seen and heard i hope Haye gets shut up. Looks like a complete gobshite to me and not in of the quality of Cooper or Lennox Lewis.

Well, I think one statement leads logically to the second.

Haye is anything but a gobshite.

Listening on R5L and it sounds like chaos before Haye is even in the ring!

Almost there...............

C'mon David :038:

Did the referee really just say 'God bless'?!!!

I have the shittest broadband. I may as well receive a postcard depicting an artist's impression of each round, once per month.

Seventh round. Haye is going to need a KO at this rate.

That's better David. C'mon, one of those Hayemakers needs to be found and needs to get through or else you've blown it.

Shit.

Just not good enough or big enough or long enough arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566