Heath captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us being in division 1 next seaosn I think we will realise just how good he is.
He has looked very capable this seaosn and i still think he has a lot of improving to do. That's not to say I think he's rubish, but imo he can get better. I agree with Adams I think he can be a future captain. He will be th new Mr.Walsh, not quite n the same molde as heath doesn't seem to be as aggresive as Walsh but I think he has the leadership of Walsh.

I love to see local lads come through and I am really pleased for him as form what i gather he has allways been a fan of the club.

I agree i think he has been and will be a key man for many years, ive been quite surprised about the amount of people that dont think he is capable, but imo he will be first team for as long as he is here.

People have been going on about all these mistakes he has commited, but I can't think of many he has done? Or any at all, probably except for the Dabizas own goal for Blackburn where he allowed Cole down the channel to pull the ball back across goal which lead to the OG.....

Scowcroft said:
People have been going on about all these mistakes he has commited, but I can't think of many he has done? Or any at all, probably except for the Dabizas own goal for Blackburn where he allowed Cole down the channel to pull the ball back across goal which lead to the OG.....

Exactly my point and although he is not what i would consider young, he is short of league experience, the number of his mistakes cannot be compared to the number of howlers made by our 'experienced' defenders. He can only get better.

Scowcroft said:
Leigh said:
Scowcroft said:
step said:
Lboro fox, Your definatly right. He cant get much worse.

Point out these mistakes then.

Touching the ball on for Quashie to score? :wink:

Check the highlights again, and you will see it brushed off Nalis' head, when he should have intercepted it. :wink:

I didn't know Nalis had highlights, he told me his colour was natural.

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Leigh said:
Scowcroft said:
step said:

Check the highlights again, and you will see it brushed off Nalis' head, when he should have intercepted it. :wink:

Well, he told you wrong then. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Leigh said:
Scowcroft said:
step said:

Well, he told you wrong then. :wink:

I was lining him up for the new l'oreal advertising campaign aswell! Oh well, at least there's always ASDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363