hello true blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell this thread has turned into a hate Hughes thread :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

Well its not the best time to give him loads of shiit even tho hughes is shiit, we still got another 8 games to get through so if we give the team all our support maybe we can get out of this feckd up suitation we are in and then hughes can have all the shiit in the world in the summer, but right now we need him as much as we need every player in the squad,

Wow the aliens are leicester city fans, ;) :) Welcome to Leicester City TB

I am also a big Hughes-hater, but my most hated of the current City squad is Hammond. What a useless piece of shit he is! Couldn't score in a brothel.

I'm not sure he'd want to, mate

March is Not-Right month. FACT

False accusation, complete tripe.

I am also a big Hughes-hater, but my most hated of the current City squad is Hammond. What a useless piece of shit he is! Couldn't score in a brothel.

you are also a twat, support the players whilst they play for us, or are you one of these fans that love to hate.

I dont like several players but I support them whilst they are on the pitch

you are also a twat, support the players whilst they play for us, or are you one of these fans that love to hate.

I dont like several players but I support them whilst they are on the pitch

AGREEEED!!!

000643C8-6EDD-1DB6-8AFB80BFB6FAFE6C.jpg

If his usual Saturday night haunts are anything to go by then Im sure he could. Don’t believe all the rumours you hear.

Welcome to all the newbies anyway.

Hi Richie! Welcome to the mad house!

Last edited:

yes hammond is shit also, i say get eric odihambo back in lol gotta be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670