hello true blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie_d123

hey all this is me first post so using it to say hi. also this is the first year iv had a season ticket and even tho we're shit iv loved every minute of it. oh and also i h8 stephen hughes

Hello Richie, you've picked a quiet day for your first post....usually by now 10 people would have told you off for your text speak :icon_wink

Welcome to TB

thats good then i really dont think iv ever hated a bloke so much even de vries was more fun to watch compared to him

I hate hughes, so for this reason im willing to stump up half the cash for 25% equity.

Hi

Hate is too strong, but he's certainly not on my list of most valauable footballers

Hi Richie

Id be willing to offer the other £125K but I'd want a 30% stake.

Obviously im not willing to offer equal money and get less in return so it will be 25% or you will have to put 100% in.

my advice to the lad would be to accept that rather than end up giving a 55% controlling stake away.

Obviously im not willing to offer equal money and get less in return so it will be 25% or you will have to put 100% in.

my advice to the lad would be to accept that rather than end up giving a 55% controlling stake away.

I wont move on 30% so for that reason I'm declaring myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46