Help! Anyone going to stadium to collect tickets before 1pm Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe501

is there.......... Anyone going to stadium to collect tickets before 1pm Saturday???

Becauuuse, our train arrives in Leicester at one, and the ticket office expects big queues after that time.

Is there anyone willing to help us by picking up our tickets too, if you are going down beforehand???

Cheers, Joe

Nothing to do with the ticket, but are you by any chance travelling up on the 11.55 from St Pancras? If so, you might wish to have a quick jar with some of the London Branch before getting your train - if so, we meet at The Duke of York bar which is on Platform 8 ( I think ) at King's Cross.;)

i may have asked you this before joe, but were abouts in devon do you live?

:081::081:

Joe has asked a question, and the 2 replies he's got so far have feck all to do with his question :icon_bigg

is there.......... Anyone going to stadium to collect tickets before 1pm Saturday???

Becauuuse, our train arrives in Leicester at one, and the ticket office expects big queues after that time.

Is there anyone willing to help us by picking up our tickets too, if you are going down beforehand???

Cheers, Joe

Possibly - since my ****ing season ticket isn't here yet.

Real Sharapova - We are going from Exeter - Birmingham and then onto Leicester, so from the opposite direction to you i'm afraid!

Jonahal32 - I live in Sidmouth... how about you?

Real Sharapova - We are going from Exeter - Birmingham and then onto Leicester, so from the opposite direction to you i'm afraid!

is that near Dawlish? Love that place, going there for me hols in sept!

Last edited:
You really haven't got your season ticket yet?

Doesn't seem that uncommon a problem. From a reply to my email:

Due to the current postal strike in Leicester, season tickets are
arriving to our supporters later than we anticipated. If the ticket(s)
don't arrive by Saturday Morning, please come down to the ticket office
and we will issue you with a replacement(s). Be advised that due to the
postal strike, a lot of season ticket holders have failed to get their
tickets and the ticket office will be dealing with a higher
concentration of supporters due to this. Please be advised to come to
the Ticket Office as early as possible, The ticket office opens at 9am
on Saturday. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards
Peter Gott
LCFC Ticket Office

And the ****ers have now sent me an email titled "Don't miss the Big Kick Off"

Would be less likely if you hadn't ****ed up with the tickets, but nice to know you care.

sswg - yes quite near, but dawlish is a bugger to get to - have to drive miles around it to get to the bridge!

anyone actually going down to the stadium though?:icon_lol:

exeter myself, but my job takes me all over including sidmouth, infact i was there today.:icon_bigg

It would depend on how well you can swim! It's over 25 miles by road, but less than half of that if you were to swim round the coast and across the estuary of the River Exe.

its time they built a ****in bridge i tell ya! :icon_bigg im only 15 mins away from dawlish and often go out that way on my motorbike,decent pub is the anchor about 1 mile out of dawlish warren right on a small harbour wall, good food great beer,

sswg - yes quite near, but dawlish is a bugger to get to - have to drive miles around it to get to the bridge!

anyone actually going down to the stadium though?:icon_lol:
I know that why i go by train:)
PS Hope you get your tickets sorted it mate!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669