Help me with my dissertation! A case study of LCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...The title of my study is “The gentrification of football fandom in Britain: A case study of Leicester City F.C.”

What made you choose LCFC?
Are you a fan yourself or were you just impressed at how our season has been going?

I think the difference in crowd numbers on Saturday speaks volumes...tickets priced £8 and £5. For what it would cost an adult ticket, it cost to take the family out on Saturday.

FYI hotmail decided your questionnaire was junk mail and dumped it accordingly !

I live at uni with a season ticket holder, and have been to about 4 home games and 1 away game myself this season, as well as 3-4 games last season. Also the forums are fairly active so thought this would help me.

As for hotmail dumping my email into the junk folder..:098: Has it done this to everyone?

Not much of a project is it? The answer is yes, unfortunately. :mad: End of story.

... the forums are fairly active so thought this would help me.
Why not post some of your questions here & get a conversation on the topic going?
Might give you some extra insights.

Thats not a bad idea, when i have enough responses i may do that. Quite a few people have been adding extra comments onto the questionnaires as well which is very helpful (Y)

think mine went into junk can you send it again.

post the questions here...

as for fans as customers, you need to take into account the erosion of the manufacturing base of the country by the Tories, there is hardly any working class any more, mainly middle and non-working chavs

also, the Taylor report made capacity limited and seating, the landscape of Britain's stadia changed after it: they were safer with more facilities

and any study of how much fans are putting in is dependent on the team's success, £8 for Hull is about right, but people will pay £40 to watch Man U

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46