Help!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

coxie71

New Member
Okay good people of the Leicester City forum, I need help.
Right then I foster problematic Kids for a living and I am now on number five and every single one of them has been a bloody MAN UTD fan, any help?
The lastest one seemed to take offense when I called him a glory boy this afternoon!
The youth of today I don't know.
I await some replys and If you can make me laugh as well all the better,cheers folks!
 

m~james

New Member
Fit the bedroom with Leicester curtains, duvets, lamp's, e.t.c...

"The Youth of today?!?!?!?"...I've supported Leicester since I was a iccle boy, and i'm on 16 (Almost 17)...
PFFT!

Also to be fair, DON'T try to convince all these Man Utd fans into supporting Leicester because we don't want any Prawn Sandwich Munching fans at Leicester...
 

Newcastle_Fox

New Member
coxie71 said:
Okay good people of the Leicester City forum, I need help.
Right then I foster problematic Kids for a living and I am now on number five and every single one of them has been a bloody MAN UTD fan, any help?
The lastest one seemed to take offense when I called him a glory boy this afternoon!
The youth of today I don't know.
I await some replys and If you can make me laugh as well all the better,cheers folks!

Mighty mighty Whitwick my home town!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Make em' watch all the bloody season reviews from 1992 onwards, and if they're still not satisifed, lock the bastards in a room until they decide to support the mighty Leicester City.....Little shits. :wink:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Make em' watch all the bloody season reviews from 1992 onwards, and if they're still not satisifed, lock the bastards in a room until they decide to support the mighty Leicester City.....Little shits. :wink:

That happended to me. Do it, it works.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
rotherhamfox said:
Scowcroft said:
Make em' watch all the bloody season reviews from 1992 onwards, and if they're still not satisifed, lock the bastards in a room until they decide to support the mighty Leicester City.....Little shits. :wink:

That happended to me. Do it, it works.

It didn't happen to me, but I'm glad my theory works for some. :D
 

Steven

Active Member
Are these kids called problematic because they support Man U :?: :? :? :p :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
beaumontfox said:
Scowcroft said:
Make em' watch all the bloody season reviews from 1992 onwards, and if they're still not satisifed, lock the bastards in a room until they decide to support the mighty Leicester City.....Little shits. :wink:


blimey......you're a bit agressive at the mo aren't you?? :roll: :shock:

I think you riled me yesterday. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Leeds Utd00
11Leicester00
12Liverpool00
13Manchester City00
14Manchester Utd00
15Newcastle Utd00
16Nottm F00
17Southampton00
18Tottenham 00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00
Top