Hendo Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reckon Dowie could be pulling the strings already PFKA ?

I think so what with the Holland rumours and now Shipperley has had his contract terminated just adds fuel to the flames, especially when both players have strong links to Dowie.

I think so what with the Holland rumours and now Shipperley has had his contract terminated just adds fuel to the flames, especially when both players have strong links to Dowie.

You might be right,Holland doesn't strike me as a Kelly signing....he's half decent for a start

You might be right,Holland doesn't strike me as a Kelly signing....he's half decent for a start

:icon_lol::038:

I think Holland will be signed and made captain, Dowie bringing in his own men straight away.

Last edited:
To me this is very bad news. If our future plans involve Henderson then I'll be bolloxed.

He is shite, he's like williams but in goal. The odd good performance makes people a bit more patient.

The only good thing is that we may get a fiver for him when we buy somebody else.

A backwards move IMO

I agree

2+2 does equal 5 :icon_roll

Puts his price up in the summer....

henderson that is, in case we've lost track!

Last edited:
Henderson's a decent goalie at this level and i'm glad we've signed him up for another few years. Him and Logan are a decent pair at this level.

he's mediocre at best and why the feck is a new contract being sanctioned (hopefully) days before a new owner takes over - v. odd

He is always the option for number 2 if/when we get promoted and need to buy a number 1 goalie with Logan as number 3.

My view would be that Henderson is seen as more than adequate for this level and most likely will fulfill the role of back up in the long term, also he is probably quite cheap when it comes to wages. Seems a fairly sensible option IMO.

My view would be that Henderson is seen as more than adequate for this level and most likely will fulfill the role of back up in the long term, also he is probably quite cheap when it comes to wages. Seems a fairly sensible option IMO.

Quite and when his contract is up Logan will be No. 2 with Cisak in what is now Logan's place. ;)

Sorry but he's a third rate keeper, should be a bench warmer at best.

As it been said many times before, this kind of thing shows you just how far we have fallen.

Sorry but he's a third rate keeper, should be a bench warmer at best.

As it been said many times before, this kind of thing shows you just how far we have fallen.

In an ideal world yes he'd be our benchwarmer but the fact is he's the best goalkeeper we have and yes we've fallen but thats the fact,we've fallen and can't have players who are particularly good :|
that is until this MM stuff is sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670