Hereford 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good solid win. Hardly a classic or didn't well play well but it was a win.

We had twats moaning about our performance after twenty minutes yet at this time of the season hardly any teams seemingly play superb despite the importance ie. Man United.

Mattock was a mug on their peno and bar a headover kick which I thought went in, that's all Hereford could muster.

Celebrations of relief and end of frustation when Dyer's shot went in. Great bit of skill by Gradel for the third who took applauds rather than Soooper Steve. We are up!

Also what did people think about King's claim for a penalty? Looked a decent shout from my position (which wasn't brill).

i thought it was.

4 points from promotion, get in!

Just got home from work, and thankfully got regular text updates from a mate at work today because it's the only thing that kept me going!

Very happy!

How did Morrison and Brown do? Surely clear where we stand with the Kisnorbo jinx now?

Morrison did ok, Brown was close to Dyer for MOTM for me.

As for Kisnorbo, he wasn't to blame for our poor performances previous to the last three games, so why people are pinpointing him out for our woeful form since Walsall I don't know.

Glad he was dropped to the bench and Morrison brought back though!

i went absolutely ****ing mental in that terrace when dyer smashed in our second!!! fantastic, can't wait for monday to gain automatic promotion against those scummy northern bastards.....EEE EYE EEE EYE EEE EYE OOH....!

i went absolutely ****ing mental in that terrace when dyer smashed in our second!!! fantastic, can't wait for monday to gain automatic promotion against those scummy northern bastards.....EEE EYE EEE EYE EEE EYE OOH....!

Yup. They are.

:)

I was standing at the back and didn't realise how low the roof was until I punched it. Ouch.

MHS and ex-TBer PDS are currently suffering head and neck injuries because at the back of the Cargill Terrace was a steel support and we were standing on the last step. So when the first went in, MHS - kabosh. Second, PDS - double kabosh.

Did he get booked for this?

Yes he did. Apparently NP didn't see it but said words to the effect of ... That's some more money in the kitty ... so presumably he'll be fined for it as well.

MHS and ex-TBer PDS are currently suffering head and neck injuries because at the back of the Cargill Terrace was a steel support and we were standing on the last step. So when the first went in, MHS - kabosh. Second, PDS - double kabosh.

Why is Paul not posting anymore out of interest?

Brilliant day ! Huge win, not the best performance but 3 points and that's the main thing. Really hope we follow it up with a result tomorrow and we are almost there. Come onnnnnnn.

I didn't know this finished 3-1 until I came on here about a hour ago,thought it was 2-1

Good solid win. Hardly a classic or didn't well play well but it was a win.

We had twats moaning about our performance after twenty minutes yet at this time of the season hardly any teams seemingly play superb despite the importance ie. Man United.

Mattock was a mug on their peno and bar a headover kick which I thought went in, that's all Hereford could muster.

Celebrations of relief and end of frustation when Dyer's shot went in. Great bit of skill by Gradel for the third who took applauds rather than Soooper Steve. We are up!

Also what did people think about King's claim for a penalty? Looked a decent shout from my position (which wasn't brill).

Without a doubt it was not a penalty. I was right in front of it and he dived. Some bloke came down screaming from the back too. Must not of seen it. Like someone has mentioned earlier there was a good foot in between his and the herefords players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669