Hereford 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds, Millwall and MK must win all their remaing games though. Our GD seems to be coming into it's own now and acting as an extra point in effect.
Fcuk..... we are up!

Calm down, calm down. We can't possibly go up unless we have acheived the Magic Number! (Whatever that is/was/might be/could be percieved as) :icon_lol:

Calm down, calm down. We can't possibly go up unless we have acheived the Magic Number! (Whatever that is/was/might be/could be percieved as) :icon_lol:

It was/is 85. :)

so we're already up then!

I think it might be a good idea to leave the celebrations until we reach the real magic number though, not Steven's which might go up if results go the wrong way on Monday.

Bollocks! I trust Steven and his mathematics.

The sun is shining, three points in the bag.....beer is in order!

2 out of three up here, still waiting for the sun. Hope we beat Leeds now on Monday but happy with a draw from that one. Pressure well and truly back on the other teams now and we should play with a bit of freedom on Monday

Last edited by a moderator:
I really won't be happy with anything less than 3 points against leeds. They are comng to OUR place. We should be in there faces from the off and take them apart. 30,000+ fans will also play a massive part. We want to win this league in style and show people we mean business. F*ck leeds. They need to be put in their rightful place.

Legend!

Attachments

• 0,,10274~5738556,00.jpg
    0,,10274~5738556,00.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 131
I really won't be happy with anything less than 3 points against leeds. They are comng to OUR place. We should be in there faces from the off and take them apart. 30,000+ fans will also play a massive part. We want to win this league in style and show people we mean business. F*ck leeds. They need to be put in their rightful place.

Yeh, thats what i meant, we now have the slack and freedom to have a good go at them, if it don't come off we have other games.

Did he get booked for this? Apparently MOM according to radio leics. Fair play to pearson for sticking with Dyer. Many people would have dropped him considering his form over the latter half of the season.

Attachments

• 0,,10274~5738551,00.jpg
    0,,10274~5738551,00.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 154
Did he get booked for this? Apparently MOM according to radio leics. Fair play to pearson for sticking with Dyer. Many people would have dropped him considering his form over the latter half of the season.

I hope not, my immediate thought when i saw this pic was how much it seems to mean to him

I think you would have got a tenner for it as they sell for that in the shop now for that price

Such a relief, well done LCFC....Now let's push on again please. That means you Fryatt.

Good solid win. Hardly a classic or didn't well play well but it was a win.

We had twats moaning about our performance after twenty minutes yet at this time of the season hardly any teams seemingly play superb despite the importance ie. Man United.

Mattock was a mug on their peno and bar a headover kick which I thought went in, that's all Hereford could muster.

Celebrations of relief and end of frustation when Dyer's shot went in. Great bit of skill by Gradel for the third who took applauds rather than Soooper Steve. We are up!

Also what did people think about King's claim for a penalty? Looked a decent shout from my position (which wasn't brill).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670