Heroes in Blue and White

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the guy singing this on SSN the other morning...frankly it was all a bit embarrasing

Hi there,

As soon as I can, I'm looking to get the song available for download with all proceeds going to LOROS. I'm still working out what I need to do but I'm hoping to get it on iTunes within weeks and also for it to be downloadable from the LOROS website itself for less than a pound.

The song I am referring to would be exactly the same as the version being played in the stadium (which should be played again some time before kick-off against Scunthorpe), but with the original lines about DJ Campbell, Keown, Kisnorbo all left in. I'm more than happy to e-mail the original to anyone who wants it, but given the chance to make the club's charity some money, I'm going to keep the polished stadium version until it's online for download and then hopefully us Leicester fans can make LOROS a good bit of cash out of it. I'm not expecting to sell millions, but I hope that makes sense. Obviously, I'll let you guys know if/when it's available.
:038: :038: :038:

i am willing to pay £2.99 for it that way it would make more money just a thought
But would you stretch to three quid, Newts? Or is 2.99 the cut-off point? That's the real issue here...

:icon_wink

theres a lot of buggering going on here, celebrate the promotion in the privacy of your own home please

Hi there,

As soon as I can, I'm looking to get the song available for download with all proceeds going to LOROS. I'm still working out what I need to do but I'm hoping to get it on iTunes within weeks and also for it to be downloadable from the LOROS website itself for less than a pound.

The song I am referring to would be exactly the same as the version being played in the stadium (which should be played again some time before kick-off against Scunthorpe), but with the original lines about DJ Campbell, Keown, Kisnorbo all left in. I'm more than happy to e-mail the original to anyone who wants it, but given the chance to make the club's charity some money, I'm going to keep the polished stadium version until it's online for download and then hopefully us Leicester fans can make LOROS a good bit of cash out of it. I'm not expecting to sell millions, but I hope that makes sense. Obviously, I'll let you guys know if/when it's available.

This is now available on the LOROS website.

http://www.loros.com/fundraising/Default.aspx?id=402782

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670