Hi i'm new +Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok a plea for help can anyone tell me how i stop the emails from webbie telling me someone has posted on my thread as this is gonna drive me and my partner nuts when we are working :icon_roll

I will never forget Walshies games against steve bull... It was like paying for a football match and getting free tickets to a WWE wrestling match too... What a legend...

Walshie & Bully's wrestling extravaganza??? :102:

I can see it now... Headlining at the De monfort Hall ...

STEVE " ARD AS NAILS " WALSH
V
STEVE " How did I make it as a footballer " BULL

Seconds out round one ... ding ding !

Just like to say hi to everyone as you can see i'm up here in sunny Barnsley. Moved here last oct from even sunnier Leicestershire.
Now can i ask why so many seem down about MA on here we have a great new season to look fwd to and people seem so down about it. We could be in LUFC position 12 man squad only allowed to sign new players today HEHEHE 15 point deduction (appeal on Thursday) God i hope they loose just for the sake of DW and if they do religation figth befor a ball is kicked. Yet still peeps in leicester seem to think we are still in a bad way. (oh forgot to add lufc have no keeper):icon_wink

welcome barny. you will soon find the pessemists on this site, they are the ones knocking everybody before the seasons even started:102:

Yeah i guess it goes with the game but they could at least give him half a dozen games first in anger. MM will soon be telling us after that if he is not the man for the job and am sure MA knows that too. I,m sure he don't need us on his back befor he's even started the job. Oh any news of new stars coming in yet. Is a wilderness up here i don't get to here much unless it's on here or the mockery site :081:

alreet, welcome to the site mate. take care to spell things correctly and not offend the inner circle :)

Welcome to the site m8

Have fun!!!:):):)

Text alert. Text alert

Hardly a good example to set to our newcomers. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. I suggest you go and spend an hour sat in the naughty chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669