High Acclaim For City Matchday Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

FROM THE OS..

High Acclaim For City Matchday Programme
Leicester City's official matchday programme has been highly praised in the current edition of Programme Monthly.

In its analysis section, the review reads: "This is a club programme with a keen appreciation of its heritage.

"The design is simple and straightforward, taking second place to the impressive quantity of text.

"Some of the features are presented in a very innovative manner (taking the player being profiled to the club restaurant) and the very small text ensures there is excellent value for money.

"This is another superb programme from Leicester - is there anyone alive who can remember when they last produced a bad one?"

Only last month, the club's award-winning programme picked up another accolade for Continued Excellence.

Programme Monthly is circulated to more than 3,000 programme collectors around the world each month.
:mad:
Feck the program sort the team out!

I can see the headlines in May - CITY WIN BEST PROGRAMME OF THE YEAR AWARD!!! (in other news, City have been relegated, and Kelly was caught with a squirrel down his trousers.)

I get someone to post it over to me.
Gives me something to read while I'm sitting having a turnout.

I get someone to post it over to me.
Gives me something to read while I'm sitting having a turnout.
Don't use it to wipe your arse with, you'll get covered in shit

and Kelly was caught with a squirrel down his trousers.)

The squirrel was unavailable for comment, but a spokes-squirrel said that it had all been a mistake, a bunch of squirrels had gone out an a stag night and that things had got out of hand. The squirrel is recieving treatment for shock but is expected to make a full recovery.

We've been consistently high performers in this competition for over 20 years. Surely that makes us a 'big club'.

What, the holding a squirell down your trousers competition?

I'm not sure I understand this particlular whine. What's the problem if the programme is OK? It's not like you have to buy it, anyway.

i dont think ive purchased one this year. shame because it really is one of the best programmes ive read.

I'm looking to get a job down at City after I graduate from my journalism degree, working for the PR department and producing the programme, nice to know it's high quality!

Not so nice to know it's high quality when you're trying to get a job there though... they seem to be doing a decent job already...

This programme has to be high quality, it is the most expensive programme in the history of football.

Some people spend £350 per season to be entertained by this programme for 90 minutes and then an extra £3.00 on the day to collect it

This programme has to be high quality, it is the most expensive programme in the history of football.

Some people spend £350 per season to be entertained by this programme for 90 minutes and then an extra £3.00 on the day to collect it

I don't understand your maths Melto. Does the £350 refer to the price of a season ticket? If so, how does this become appropriate? you don't have to go to the match to buy the programme and also, you are allowed to read it after the match.

:081: :081:

I don't understand your maths Melto. Does the £350 refer to the price of a season ticket? If so, how does this become appropriate? you don't have to go to the match to buy the programme and also, you are allowed to read it after the match.

i think its more to do with the fact the programme is more entertaining than the game. couldnt agree more at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669