Hinckley Squad - Fryatt not in it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing from Tonights Squad

Douglas Maybury Hughes Fryatt
Well 4 names i noticed , all could be in transfer talks.

Re: Missing from Tonights Squad

****ing Hell, this is the 4th time I've read this in as many minutes in 4 different threads

Re: Missing from Tonights Squad

Is there a match on tonight?

Interesting that Elvis and MdV are the only transfer listed players in the squad (so it is curtains for Kenton, Douglas, Hughes and Maybury) and maybe they are only there because Fryatt is on the way out and we are struggling to get anyone in (now worried with the delay on DJ Campbell).

Mattock is missing through a slight niggle, so Beswick is the only youngster from last year's successful academy team to be given a place in the squad.

Also interesting that Sheehan keeps his place in the squad (maybe he wouldn't if Mattock was fit) - did he do well at Quorn?

Also interesting that Sheehan keeps his place in the squad (maybe he wouldn't if Mattock was fit) - did he do well at Quorn?

him and mattock worked very well together.

Interesting that Elvis and MdV are the only transfer listed players in the squad (so it is curtains for Kenton, Douglas, Hughes and Maybury) and maybe they are only there because Fryatt is on the way out and we are struggling to get anyone in (now worried with the delay on DJ Campbell).

Mattock is missing through a slight niggle, so Beswick is the only youngster from last year's successful academy team to be given a place in the squad.

I think that freelance 'journo' from Bedfordshire is right, Fryatt IS on his way - but to Preston or Wolves ? And the Hughes move to Motherwell seems back on the cards ? But Maybury and Douglas - I hope they're left out tonight for the same reasons.
Please, also make it true for Hammond soon - he was atrocious on Saturday, despite the goal.
Musn't also forget that Hendo and Kenton aren't in tonight - I personally don't mind if MA gives them another chance - and even The Freezer, if he continues shaping up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670