Hinckley United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the chanting is being taken out of context as it was plainly ironical and light-hearted...unlike the abuse being thrown at Campbell and Howard which does the team or the individuals no favours at all.

I was hoping all of the miserable f*ckers from the last few seasons would have all given up and pissed off to find new hobbies. Obviously not.

I think the chanting is being taken out of context as it was plainly ironical and light-hearted...unlike the abuse being thrown at Campbell and Howard which does the team or the individuals no favours at all.

I was hoping all of the miserable f*ckers from the last few seasons would have all given up and pissed off to find new hobbies. Obviously not.

It's what happened down our end with the back 4. They didn't play well but I didn't feel the need for them to abuse them.

It's what happened down our end with the back 4. They didn't play well but I didn't feel the need for them to abuse them.
If you're on about the end with no stand - then it'll be the same group of ****s I was referring to.

Really, how empty is your life if you are going to Hinckley in order to abuse your own team during a meaningless friendly? :102:

The little 5 year old in front of me and Hazza screaming for everyone to take their shoes off if they love Leicester. :icon_roll

I reckon City's first pre-season friendly next season should be against a Blue Mongie Select XI and every fecker gives them some grief.

They'll cheat by putting Jobber in goal, making it practically impossible to score

There was a term for people who were not miserable at The Walkers in the last fedw seasons: they were called Away Fans.

However, I agree that we should support the players during the match. I believe that Howard was a sensible signing who badly let down his manager and more importantly ther fans. I think Campbell is the most talented forward we have got; if only he would show the energy and commitment that Hume (a less naturally gifted player) showed.

Does anyone know whether Gerry Taggart is still at the club?

I've always the problem with DJ is that he gets himself offside when there's no feckin need.

Last season he could've gave most sides defences a yard headstart and he would've beaten them for pace, so there was no darn reason at all for him to be standing just ahead of a defender or even level.

This season he could certainly give all the defences that much start and still manageto outpace all but perhaps a couple of them(and that's being generous)

Going back to the earlier point, the idea that the result matters in a friendly is just plain silly. Why bother playing friendlies at all if you can't experiment? If the results of these games mattered, we'd have to have some more games before them to warm up... ludicrous notion.

I'm all in favour of outright abuse to anyone and everyone responsible for our relegation. If they think I'm prepared to forget their part in our downfall after a couple of months, they've got another thing coming.

The slightest error from any of them should be seized upon. Our crowd should be both distant and venomous until such time as there are people who demonstrate themselves to be worth better.

Our players confidence levels should be desperately low. That's the right place for it. And I'm not going to help them build it up. They've got an immense amount of trust and respect to gain. They've been well rewarded for our humiliation. Feck em.

A phoenix will eventually begin to rise out of the ashes of our club. Whether that's sooner or later is largely irrelevant to me. I'm far too filled with anger and resentment to be able to countenance support.

Anyone prepared to draw a line under the past is a far better person than me. I doubt whether I'm in a minority either. I'm looking forward towards some very tense atmosphere's this season.

I'm all in favour of outright abuse to anyone and everyone responsible for our relegation. If they think I'm prepared to forget their part in our downfall after a couple of months, they've got another thing coming.

The slightest error from any of them should be seized upon. Our crowd should be both distant and venomous until such time as there are people who demonstrate themselves to be worth better.

Our players confidence levels should be desperately low. That's the right place for it. And I'm not going to help them build it up. They've got an immense amount of trust and respect to gain. They've been well rewarded for our humiliation. Feck em.

A phoenix will eventually begin to rise out of the ashes of our club. Whether that's sooner or later is largely irrelevant to me. I'm far too filled with anger and resentment to be able to countenance support.

Anyone prepared to draw a line under the past is a far better person than me. I doubt whether I'm in a minority either. I'm looking forward towards some very tense atmosphere's this season.

Complete and utter nonsense.
Abusing our players, no matter how much you hate them, is a recipe for fourth division football next season.

Those three goals we conceded in the first half are really a blessing - hopefully they'll convince Pearson never to let N'Gotty anywhere near the first team ever again!

There was a term for people who were not miserable at The Walkers in the last fedw seasons: they were called Away Fans.

However, I agree that we should support the players during the match. I believe that Howard was a sensible signing who badly let down his manager and more importantly ther fans. I think Campbell is the most talented forward we have got; if only he would show the energy and commitment that Hume (a less naturally gifted player) showed.

Does anyone know whether Gerry Taggart is still at the club?

:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670