Hinckley United

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game, 3 absolute quality goals in the match. impressed with dyer and thought gradel was okay, his goal was brilliant. i thought oakley was quality in the first half, even if he was against lower opposition. howard and DJ got on my nerves so much in the first half.

Had the pleasure of sharing a carriage with Bernie from Leicester to Hinckley. I didn't think it possible, but he's more bonkers than ever.

Strange he hasn't made the trip, injury?
He was pulling up with a thigh problem before kick-off on Saturday, I'd imagine he's remaining in Leicester for physio work on it.

@Brown Nose's justification of abusing players at Hinkley... :icon_lol:

Had the pleasure of sharing a carriage with Bernie from Leicester to Hinckley. I didn't think it possible, but he's more bonkers than ever.

I had to look twice. I almost didn't recognise him without his makeup on.

I think you might be confusing friendlies against Championship teams with the first ten games of the third division season.

No I meant of the friendlies coming up that the two mentioned would give us an idea what we might expect

OF COURSE the first ten games of the third division season will ultimately give us a true reflection of what will happen for us as a team

hinckley.jpg

Got my piccy in the Sporting Blue :icon_lol:
And Mrs Spion and the 2 little Spions!

Anyone else?

One in the eye.........

pearson.jpg

This is a picture for all those morons who called for Pearson to give them a wave and then booed when they thought he hadn't.

Hope they feel properly stupid now at thinking just because somebody was standing on the touchline in the first half it therefore had to be Pearson.

Mongs :081:

Re: One in the eye.........

View attachment 3508

This is a picture for all those morons who called for Pearson to give them a wave and then booed when they thought he hadn't.

Hope they feel properly stupid now at thinking just because somebody was standing on the touchline in the first half it therefore had to be Pearson.

Mongs :081:

He looks like big Dave!!

Aint that big guy on the back row in the yellow shirt the same one that usually goes bare back showing his tatoos including "wide load" ?

Lee Jobber, the very same. Obviously too cold for the big wimp :icon_lol:

Did he throw any bottles? - pre-season training.

which one is your missus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670