Post Match Hinckley Utd 1 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few notes from last night for those who weren't there:

Hinckley goalie wouldn't have caught a cold in the first half if someone had sneezed in his face.
De Laet is very quick. This may be the secret to time travel, because his haircut was from the RAF's list of approved styles from 1941. He also bears a striking resemblance to Tintin, and he's Belgian, so that's what I'll be calling him from now on.
Futacs has a turning circle roughly similar to the smallest class of oil tanker. Decent control though. Already looks like an upgrade from Steve Howard.
James looked decent with the ball, seems very alert too.
Pernis has a very rough voice and shouts a lot.
Marshall looked very lively and fit, and took his goal well.
Vardy has a lovely first touch.
Nugent looked in very good shape.

Re: Peltier

While we're on the subject... Where was Schmeichel or Sledge? I can't be bothered to read through the other threads, or read the news, so asking in a random thread on here instead!

Re: Early impressions

Add to that Liam Moore has become a bit of a beast. Not a small boy anymore, I can see him being involved this year. Everything is more composed when Wes Morgan is playing.

Re: Peltier

I know the answer as well but I can't be bothered to answer at all.

Re: Early impressions

Add to that Liam Moore has become a bit of a beast. Not a small boy anymore, I can see him being involved this year. Everything is more composed when Wes Morgan is playing.
A couple of seasons ago I was calling him Morgan Junior. Now the original is our captain he can become a fully-fledged sidekick.

A few notes from last night for those who weren't there:

Hinckley goalie wouldn't have caught a cold in the first half if someone had sneezed in his face.
De Laet is very quick. This may be the secret to time travel, because his haircut was from the RAF's list of approved styles from 1941. He also bears a striking resemblance to Tintin, and he's Belgian, so that's what I'll be calling him from now on.
Futacs has a turning circle roughly similar to the smallest class of oil tanker. Decent control though. Already looks like an upgrade from Steve Howard.
James looked decent with the ball, seems very alert too.
Pernis has a very rough voice and shouts a lot.
Marshall looked very lively and fit, and took his goal well.
Vardy has a lovely first touch.
Nugent looked in very good shape.

So Futacs is Stevie Howard.v2 (the latest upgrade), De Laet is a cartoon figure, you fancy Marshall and Nugent and your initial interaction with Vardy was very pleasant. You didn't say what happened after this, but maybe that was something to do with a very rough Pernis?

Last edited:
According to Stringer on commentary, Beckford was ill, SSL and Schmeichel were there watching the game. Young claimed to have seen Beckford there, but Stringer hadn't seen him.

They all look alike to him. :icon_roll

Last edited:
Very succinct rundown on last night Blue, I must say the one picture I have seen of Futacs does indicate that he is built like a brick shitehouse, so not suprised mobility maybe somewhat lacking, however very few defenders would want him bearing down on them at his top speed somewhere in the penalty box, so a few bumps and bruises will be on offer to those who get in his way, cant wait!!

I doubt we will be getting highlights on FoxesPlayer?

Edit: Well suck me sideways, there are some on there.

Edit.v.2: It also claims it works on Macs, I thought this wasn't true?

Last edited:
It took Stringer 1 minute to piss me off. Announced Beckford not playing and said the exclusion must mean something. Totally groundless speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669