Hoddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vulpes said:
On balance I think that Hoddle would be good for the club, especially if he could do for us what he did for Swindon (at our expense). By the way who or what is G8?

Gazza :!: He has done a Prince, and changed his name. If you say it quickly and in a Geordie accent it sounds like great. :? :?

but that's gate?

dozy, fat tosser...

I H8 all this GR8 and G8 stuff.

bluechav would have it sorted, innit

MKFox said:
bluechav would have it sorted, innit

:lol:

eeeezy innit, ee wud 'av sorted this ting out well fast innit!

im 'ere innit gazza should change is name to "chavva" and den he can hang wiv me and bazzer and kazzer :wink:

Lboro fox said:
Shabba! said:
Eh up, if Hoddle came here he could bring G8 in! Think about all the £ signs in the club merchandisers eyes.....

F*ck 120th anniversary, its G8 year.

Hoddle has been a disaster nearly everywhere he has been, also he is hardly the man to install discipline at the club.

However he does bring his own dentists chair for team morale exercises!

That just isn't true at all - go ask Chelsea fans that, go ask Southampton fans that (prior to him ditching them for his favourite club) he only left England due to the media and did no worse in that job than most Managers post-66, Swindon... on and on, the only nightmare he had was at Spurs, where he fell out with Pleat and had disaster injuries to key players...

alex said:
Lboro fox said:
Shabba! said:
Eh up, if Hoddle came here he could bring G8 in! Think about all the £ signs in the club merchandisers eyes.....

F*ck 120th anniversary, its G8 year.

Hoddle has been a disaster nearly everywhere he has been, also he is hardly the man to install discipline at the club.

However he does bring his own dentists chair for team morale exercises!

That just isn't true at all - go ask Chelsea fans that, go ask Southampton fans that (prior to him ditching them for his favourite club) he only left England due to the media and did no worse in that job than most Managers post-66, Swindon... on and on, the only nightmare he had was at Spurs, where he fell out with Pleat and had disaster injuries to key players...

Great comments Alex, just think, we could make up the short fall in Hoddle's pay issue by getting rid of a certain Director fo Football. That'd make Glen happy.

G.L.E.N.H.O.D.D.L.E.I.S.H.A.V.I.N.G.A.G.O.A.L.!!!!

Thanks JF...My god you're a man...

Vote for the frigging best fox in the box, vote JF you tossers...

Joe_Fox said:
....He's a big name in football who could potetntially attract some big players....

...and then ScarboroughFox said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
I would be reasonably happy with Hoddle.

he could attact some big names to the club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to have you back Scarbo you plagarising coconut! :lol:

ScarboroughFox said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:

True, I take it you're talking about the Amazonian player 'Hiiitcheeeendellmmmm Actiballlyyyyvotejfutosserssssundum'?

alex said:
ScarboroughFox said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:

True, I take it you're talking about the Amazonian player 'Hiiitcheeeendellmmmm Actiballlyyyyvotejfutosserssssundum'?

:lol: Truly magnificent 8)

alex said:
Notice the subliminal text in there JF?

Of course I did!

Did you know that Socrates is playing for Garforth Town? He's 50 years old for god's sake! :lol:

More details here[/url]

alex said:
I know!!! HE's hardly aged, Aristotle'son the bench mind...Dante on the wing...

Didn't Dante peak a while ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670