Hodgson Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Just seen it as breaking news on SkyBet with Dalglish taking over until the end of the season.

Was always going to happen really.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:bang:

Edit: Dalglish has been ****ing terrible in his time at Celtic and Newcastle so, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :038::038::038:

Last edited:
What an utter pile of shite Liverpool are. :icon_razz :icon_lol:

Before the season started RH was being touted as a future England manager.

I don't believe all fault for Liverpool's demise should be laid at his door, but his body language at games, and press conferences certainly didn't help his cause.

Telling the fickle scousers to stop moaning was not a good move.

Now who's next to go, Grant or Ancelotti?

Dalglish is now going to crash and burn and Liverpool will lose another hero.

Oh, I really do hope so! A Liverpool fan told me earlier that the players werent succeeding under Hodgson OR Rafa because they had no respect for them! What about respect for the shirt they wear or the club & fans who actually pay their over extortionate wages!? I put the blame firmly on the shoulders of the players tbh.

I will PMSL for an entire week if they go down

Oh, I really do hope so! A Liverpool fan told me earlier that the players werent succeeding under Hodgson OR Rafa because they had no respect for them! What about respect for the shirt they wear or the club & fans who actually pay their over extortionate wages!? I put the blame firmly on the shoulders of the players tbh.

I will PMSL for an entire week if they go down

I'd like to be bothered to do a graph of Liverpudlian expectations versus money the board will really put into the club in order to achieve targets - they won't marry.

I'd like to be bothered but it's Liverpool and I simply can't be arsed.

I'd like to be bothered to do a graph of Liverpudlian expectations versus money the board will really put into the club in order to achieve targets - they won't marry.

I'd like to be bothered but it's Liverpool and I simply can't be arsed.
You'd probably use the wrong formula to work it out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669