Holland or Double Dutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Holland's past links to Ipswich, I doubt that someone would throw someone on the net and on a respectable network of sites without reason to believe there is some very real interest. Whether this interest turns into a signings, who knows, quite a buy if true.

He would be a good signing imo, 500k though? How old is he?

32 years old....couple of years in the tank yet then.

The more I read of Holland the less likely the deal, he's played 16 league games this season and had 4 sub appearances.

Yeah and look where him playing has got them!!!!

Yeah, he was a good palyer, but does he still have it? I don't think I've seen him play for a couple of years

Athough, it's good that RK has finally recognised that our centre mids are our weak point

I think it will be a good signing if true. Was a quality player before really, not as good anymore but I'm sure would be class in this league, and a big step up from what we've got.

I'd imagine that won't be done until later this week/early next week though as I'd imagine that it is one of MM's signings, since I can't see how we have that much to spend without the takeover..

Yeah, he was a good palyer, but does he still have it? I don't think I've seen him play for a couple of years

Athough, it's good that RK has finally recognised that our centre mids are our weak point

Has he? Where did I miss that little gem.

would be a great signing IMO. Different class to our current midfielders.

will presumably fan the Dowie rumours further too....

Last edited:
I has heard this from somebody yesterday who was at the Colchester match in the exec bit. During a conversation with board members such as tim nice but dim Hollands name was mentioned. It was said the deal is sealed. They are just waiting on milans cash. I was going to post this when i got back. just came online and somebody's beat me to it on the ipswich vital football site!!

It's the truth a tell thee!

he would shit on this league. he is exactly the player we have been missing. an old head with qulaity, a kavanagh equivilent in my eyes.

im happy with this one

500k for a 32 year old :102:

where have we got 500k from? i think this is utter bull sh*t !! until MM comes i cant see us getting any players for more then 100k

I am amazed with the negativity on this. Holland could well turn this team around. This division and with the leadership he could bring to our younger players this is potentially a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46