Holland or Double Dutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a great signing and IMO would be appointed captain. What with Holland and now Shipperley agreeing severance from Sheffield United, this will further add fuel to the Dowie rumours as Durham stated, both have fairly strong links with Dowie.

Last edited:
I'll believe any signings only when they happen and MM has control of the club. It's City history that the longer a proposed transfer takes, the less likely it is to happen.

Holland and Shipperley would be two great signings. We could sign better, but they would instantly make us more stron going forward, which would be a good addition to our strongish defence.
Leicester need a target man and someone to calm the midfield.

If we signed Ronaldinho some people would be unhappy because he has lost it, or he has big teeth etc.

Matt Holland...

Has he got a better pedigree than any of our midfielders - Yes

Is he an experienced international - Yes

Is he better this season than AJ ever was - Yes

Has he got experience of the Fizzy - Yes

Always seemed like an honest pro to me, we have very few of those at the moment, and he probably wouldn't hide. Good person for Weso to learn from...

Get him in.

In the style of Alex "This is the only post that makes sense. Fact. I like tits." ;)

Lets hope that the MM stories of being in by the weekend are true and the signing of Holland is too.
This is the dawning of a new era for city and just the tonic we all need, club and fans, after the sh*t we have gone through and put up with for 3-4 years now. It seems that the black clouds that have been hanging over us could be clearing.

Of course this is LCFC so it could still go tits up and we get struck by lightning.

Holland would be a fab signing. He has already been promoted and has the right attributes for this division. Shipperly's decent but is he fit and consistant enough?

Holland would be a fab signing. He has already been promoted and has the right attributes for this division. Shipperly's decent but is he fit and consistant enough?

IMO Shipperley is shite and always has been. I'd rather see MDV back than another Fat ex Tree waddling about on a decent wage.

Not sure we would sign another striker as we have five already
Fryatt,Hume,Danny cad,Elvis and O'Grady

I know they are a shower of shite but signing him would only be shoveling more shite on the pile

holland would be a great signing,have always thought he is a quality player and would dominate most midfields in this league

Last edited:
IMO Shipperley is shite and always has been. I'd rather see MDV back than another Fat ex Tree waddling about on a decent wage.

agreed, no ex trees please. or ill throw a pigs head at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46