Hollaways transfer list as long as his arm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

reality fox

Any guesses to who is on his wish list and also who is on their way out of the Walkers.
I know that we have been liked to a few Plymouth players but that is looking unlikely to happen.

For me I would like to see Agyemang from Preston and Gary Roberts from Crewe come in but who else might we be considering???

As for who should leave for me it has to be Douglas,Kishishev,Logan and Newton be a few of the names too exit the Walkers.

Never say never. I would really like to see David Norris bought into the club as I think he'd be an excellent acquisition. We have all heard about how despite the club doing well on the field, off it isn't a bed of roses at Home Park. If Norris liked working with Holloway and he's been reading/hearing about the bids then it may just unsettle him enough to want to come here. Despite the poor form over the past few years, we are still a more attractive proposition - in the long term at least - than somewhere like Plymouth.

As for this from Holloway: “This is what this club has never had before, no planning or structure to what happened in the summer, and what I have to do is sweep up that mess and move on."

Thankyou very much Mad Dog. :icon_roll

Last edited:
I have learnt to neither expect, or hope for anything with this club as it only leads to a let down. Whatever will be will be.

I wouln't be surprised if we haven't already. I think a number of clubs have made enquiries about him.

In one of the morning papers, it said we bid £1m for Norris but it said we may need to go as high as £2m.

As for this from Holloway: “This is what this club has never had before, no planning or structure to what happened in the summer, and what I have to do is sweep up that mess and move on."

Thankyou very much Mad Dog. :icon_roll

He had a point. We were just signing players for the sake of it, in positions that we had too many people. We didn't get rid of enough dead wood in the summer, and we were signing people on other's recommendations without actually doing some scouting first.

Was a total shambles in all fairness. We signed 14 or so players, but still needed to draft in a keeper and a left back on loan after the season had already started.

I have learnt to neither expect, or hope for anything with this club as it only leads to a let down. Whatever will be will be.

Yep, even if we lose, we lose by one goal in the last ten minutes, or we get a dodgy penalty decision. The scariest thing is that truthfully, I am not settled when watching or listening to a leicester game unless we are more than 3 goals up, that wolves game was terrible..

As for who should leave for me it has to be Douglas,Kishishev,Logan and Newton be a few of the names too exit the Walkers.
How many times does it have be said that we can't just get rid of these players, they are on decent wages here so there won't be many takers.

I'm looking forward to a reply saying "Pay their contracts up"!

All this speculation is getting a touch daft.

How many times does it have be said that we can't just get rid of these players, they are on decent wages here so there won't be many takers.

I'm looking forward to a reply saying "Pay their contracts up"!

All this speculation is getting a touch daft.

I doubt they are on what you would call massive wages now, we will just have to wait and see.

The reason we will find it difficult to sell is because they are shite

Any guesses to who is on his wish list and also who is on their way out of the Walkers.
I know that we have been liked to a few Plymouth players but that is looking unlikely to happen.

For me I would like to see Agyemang from Preston and Gary Roberts from Crewe come in but who else might we be considering???

On Leicester world he then went onto say the list is getting as long as his leg now.

I doubt they are on what you would call massive wages now, we will just have to wait and see.

The reason we will find it difficult to sell is because they are shite

Yer sorry that's what I meant, decent wages for their ability, which is shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566