Holloway after David Norris and Peter Halmosi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxin_oz

Don't know whether it's true but there are rumours going around that Ollie will be after these two in the January transfer window. We could do with a few good midfield players so what do people think of these two?

There's a link at the top of this forum but I'll post it here too.

http://www.plymouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=92116

It's an easy journalistic link to make though isn't it

- players coming to end of contract
- our manager with a perceived pot of cash to spend

Hardly need to pay agents to pull these deals together is there MM !!

I was talking to a plymouth argyle season ticket holder at work today and he says Halmosi is very very good, but he has heard that wolves are looking at getting him in aswell for over a million. He also says norris is a decent player but not in the same league as Halmosi.

just said on local news that ollie is looking to raid plymouth in january,so it could be possible these two could be on his list,prehaps he might get nalis back!

im sure plymouth will be falling over themselves to sell them to us,but money talks as we all know.

I'm thinking Halmosi and Norris both look to be useful players. Problem for me is that Plymouth are almost in the top six, and after this weekend, with the match against Rovers, could be up in the top six. I suppose it depends on the Watford v Stoke and Wolves v Burnley matches. We, on the other hand, are struggling in the lower half of the ladder. If I were Halmosi or Norris I would think come January, if things haven't changed, they would be looking to get up in the Prem. And the way things are going we won't be as appealing to them as some other teams, like Wolves for instance. :icon_conf

I reckon halmoisi's just what we need; a real creative midfielder. Just need about 5 more new players after him!

living down in devon we have the devon equiveilent to soccer special called soccer night down here,and last night the plymouth chairman and new manager were on when asked about the january transfer window and possibly players leaving plymouth he stated" ian holloway has already contacted me and told me he will be coming back in january for some players, we will have too see what happens" so it looks like the rumours are proberbly true.

living down in devon we have the devon equiveilent to soccer special called soccer night down here,and last night the plymouth chairman and new manager were on when asked about the january transfer window and possibly players leaving plymouth he stated" ian holloway has already contacted me and told me he will be coming back in january for some players, we will have too see what happens" so it looks like the rumours are proberbly true.

they'll be dying to cash in in other words

Isn't he something off a greek menu?

Great, some more players that I've never heard of and will probably never see unless I watch the reserves.

Still, beats ruining a Premier League player though.

Presumably this programme is hosted by a rather well spoken chap in a dinner suit and is shown in black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669