Holloway at QPR..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have Ince, Grayson and O'Leary over Holloway to be honest.

But they wouldn't have MM.
I would let you know my opinion Dunc, but after Yesterday's agreement, I think another one today would be pushing things just a little too far :icon_lol:

None of whom want to come and probably because of our current chairman.

I know for a fact that Grayson would love to manage Leicester but he won't while MM is here, or perhaps to clarify, while MM is here and the club is in its current predicament.

Not sure you're facts are spot on there, Dunc.........

:102:

So do you not think it's important to know something about our new manager, other than the silly soundbites some people are getting excited about?

I could go on the internet and find the same stuff written about Jose Mourinho.

Im not a fan of Holloway and think its the wrong appointment, just dont think pulling up negative comments is particulary constructive :102:

Some comments from a former QPR director when Holloway was there:

"The time has come for a change. There's a malaise setting in.

"I've backed him through thick and thin. Through the terrible runs we had - including the Vauxhall Motors defeat - I backed him. Not any more."

We've had short-term measures. Where is there any sign of us building a team?

"All Ian wants to do is spend more money and have even more players.

"We have some good players and good youngsters coming through. It's imperative we develop these boys and I don't think under the current set-up that's going to happen.

"The atmosphere is different. There are empty seats and I don't believe that's only down to price increases. The football is poor and the spirit on and off the pitch is ebbing away.

"The club has become stagnant and we need fresh ideas to take us forward."

That's one very ungrateful QPR Director then-when his record there was--

Five years in charge
252 games-winning 39.68%
Some record eh!

Obviously another Football Director who should have stuck to gardening as a hobby!!

It doesn't matter!! It doesn't matter who thought anything 2 years ago, 3 months ago or last week, it doesn't matter who apllied and who didn't, who we wanted and who we didn't. Milan makes the choice of who he thinks may get us promoted - if he succeeds good stuff, if he doesn't well we know what happens then.
Why worry about what other people thought of him when he was at QPR??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669