holloway on sky sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's been a right arse tonight. He tries to be funny everytime the camera is on him and just makes you wonder what the **** he was doing here last season.

I think we all know exactly what he did here last season!!

Yeah, he's been a right arse tonight. He tries to be funny everytime the camera is on him and just makes you wonder what the **** he was doing here last season.

agree, howver sitting next to him at a sporting dinner last month he makes no bones of the fact that he was the thickest in the class at school etc.

My ability to judge anyones character went out the window they day i declared he would lead us to salvation. Seeing him on sky sports only heightens the embarrassment I feel about it.Im ashamed.I cant even interview people any more such was the was the dent in my credibilty. I may in time get over it. I will however never fail to forget it ,and im sure Homer and Melton wont let me. :icon_wink

I said and thought he was an unfunny prick from the day he was appointed but it wasn't important as long as he could make the team perform on the pitch,we all know he couldn't do that

My ability to judge anyones character went out the window they day i declared he would lead us to salvation. Seeing him on sky sports only heightens the embarrassment I feel about it.Im ashamed.I cant even interview people any more such was the was the dent in my credibilty. I may in time get over it. I will however never fail to forget it ,and im sure Homer and Melton wont let me. :icon_wink

You think you got it wrong I went round telling everyone what a great choice Peter Taylor was top manage Leicester.

TBF Lazzer, you did say for the comedy value though

I wish BG. Before he came to us i think he played for Gillingham in a play-off Final and he was amazing :icon_lol: I told all and sundry about how we should buy him. When we did i was claiming credit for having such foresight. Boy did that come crashing dow around my ears:icon_lol:

The shithouse fecker is on Question of Sport now

Prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673