Holloway........right or wrong ?

Holloway........are you happy with Milans decision

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undecided... I'm leaning more towards good appointment though.

Has done well with all his other clubs, and now he has some money.

I'm hoping he can bring Scott Sinclair in on loan from Chelsea at least having had him last year ;)

Great appointment - this has restored my faith in Leicester City! He will give the dressing room a lift, create some passion and pride and keep the supporters happy with his quick wit. Just hope he can get some results for us!

Great appointment - this has restored my faith in Leicester City! He will give the dressing room a lift, create some passion and pride and keep the supporters happy with his quick wit. Just hope he can get some results for us!

I don't give a crap about his supposed quick wit - he can act like a complete prat if he likes, as long as he gets us good results.

The fact he wants to do things in small steps shows me he has more brains than any of our previous managers who simply said 'lets get this club back where it belongs ASAP' Seeming as we are currently in the league where we belong already.

I don't give a crap about his supposed quick wit - he can act like a complete prat if he likes, as long as he gets us good results.

Rubbish - its always a positive to have a character in the dressing room who is straight talking and someone the fans can relate to.

Perhaps you would have preferred more of a Craig Levein type character??

Rubbish - its always a positive to have a character in the dressing room who is straight talking and someone the fans can relate to.

Perhaps you would have preferred more of a Craig Levein type character??

Wow you have the abilty to dissagree with something you agree with.

OK, gut feeling he's the right man. A bit like England, we've got to start from where we are not where we would like to be.
I would need convincing that Ollie will take us to Premiership safety, but he will stablise the club and get us challenging at the right end of the Championship.

Considering where we are I think this is a good appointment and will give the club the lift it desperately needs.

It will end in tears though, it always does.

Last edited:
I don't usually post but i'm so aaaaaaagh
What the hell is Mandaric doing?

I've seen many managers come toLeicester, nearly all of them gave cause for optimism. They had some success on their CVs that gave us hope of better things to come. Brian Little , Mark McGee, Martin O'Neil even Mickey Adams and Craig Levene had achieved something before joining Leicester that made us me optimistic.

Why oh why hve we got this clown. Did nothing at Bristol Rovers, nothing at QPR and nothing at Plymouth.
This is the first time I've ever felt embarrassed to admit to being a Leicester fan.
Mnadaric has guaranteed us mediocrity for the forseeable future and he won't be getting any of my money.NO MORE OF MY MONEY MILAN.

I've seen many managers come toLeicester, nearly all of them gave cause for optimism. They had some success on their CVs that gave us hope of better things to come. Brian Little , Mark McGee, Martin O'Neil even Mickey Adams and Craig Levene had achieved something before joining Leicester that made us me optimistic.

Why oh why hve we got this clown. Did nothing at Bristol Rovers, nothing at QPR and nothing at Plymouth.
This is the first time I've ever felt embarrassed to admit to being a Leicester fan.
Mnadaric has guaranteed us mediocrity for the forseeable future and he won't be getting any of my money.NO MORE OF MY MONEY MILAN.

You are actually being serious aren't you, that scares me slightly.

How you can say any of those managers had achieved more than Holloway before they came here is a mystery.

I cannot verify the facts but this is pretty much how I feel. :icon_sad:

For those that aren't going to spend anymore of their "hard earned" watching the city, shut the door on your way out, we won't miss you.

Only time will tell if he is to be the right man for the job, however, whether you liked MA2 or not he did seem to be galvanising the fans and club together.
IH appears a bit more level headed (!) on the footballing matters and can get the fans and club as one. So, let's give the bloke our support and you just never know what might happen.

i,l echo H.T.B give him a chance, i,l stake my hat on this bloke giving us what we want.

I cannot verify the facts but this is pretty much how I feel. :icon_sad:

You echo the false facts about the managers?

I thought you were a well rounded bloke myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669