Holloway........right or wrong ?

Holloway........are you happy with Milans decision

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've ever felt embarrassed to admit to being a Leicester fan.

La Manga (x2)
Spurs Final Ticket Scandal
Almost getting relegated twice in last 2 seasons
5 managers in 7 months
0-5 v Bolton
Administration

:102:

How you can say any of those managers had achieved more than Holloway before they came here is a mystery.

How you can say they hadn't achieved more than Holloway is beyond me.

Little had got two promotions in two seasons before coming here.
O'Neill had recently been promoted twice, and had won the FA trophy.
Adams had been promoted with Brighton and Fulham.

Holloway's only promotion as a manager was with QPR, the season after they went down.

This man can become a Legend at Leicester with his positive attitude and management style; lets get behind him and the team and lets get to them play offs has a minimum

This man can become a Legend at Leicester with his positive attitude and management style; lets get behind him and the team and lets get to them play offs has a minimum

Mid table obscurity will be an achievement with our shower of shit.

Welcome btw buzzdove, I've had lots of doves and they are a lovely buzz.

This man can become a Legend at Leicester with his positive attitude and management style

positive attitude from a manager....and there was me thinking i'd not see that before i die. i really hope that holloway does motivate the lazy cnuts and gets them to venture over the half way line

Good appointment, not my first choice but it could've been a lot worse.

This season though we shouldn't start expecting miracles, play offs are not a realistic aim. We need some stability first and foremost, a mid table/top half finish would be a good start.

There needs to be a serious cull in players, we could field about 6 teams every week.

Also, i feel there hasn't been enough said about it today.

PLAY KAEBI

*runs*

How you can say they hadn't achieved more than Holloway is beyond me.

Little had got two promotions in two seasons before coming here.
O'Neill had recently been promoted twice, and had won the FA trophy.
Adams had been promoted with Brighton and Fulham.

Holloway's only promotion as a manager was with QPR, the season after they went down.

I believe all of Holloways achievments have all come in the face of adversity. He's had it quite hard. This includes his achievments away from just promotions as that is by no means the only method to calculate a mans success.

I believe all of Holloways achievments have all come in the face of adversity. He's had it quite hard. This includes his achievments away from just promotions as that is by no means the only method to calculate a mans success.

So do you think the others had it easier then?

When Adams took over at Fulham they were 91st in the league. He kept them up and got them promoted the following season.

Brian Little had no resources at Darlington but he got them promoted two years in a row.

Nothing Holloway has achieved yet matches that. Hopefully his biggest achievements will be with us.

I voted right, I honestly think M&M has had to dig deep for this. Judging from the poll the fans are with him big time, so fingers crossed. As a side issue M&M looked and sounded very tired, he's not a young man, I trhink the Megson saga hurt him, emotionally and professionally. So lets help, by getting behind the Club, M&M and Holloway. Lets start the ride, hopefully to the Premiership.

Can't we wait until he's been in charge for a few games before we judge him

Whatever, he has a LOT to do in January transfer

Great move i think ollie will do great things for us. I didnt think he would leave plymouth. We really do have lots of potentially great players coming through though!

____:038::038::023::038::038:____

Of all the names that have been branded about in the past few weeks I would say that Ian Holloway is the best of the bunch (although I would have equally been as pleased if it was Tiguana).
My only concern is how long will he put up with Mandaric's interference as I think there are smilarities to Martin Allen in Ollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669