Holloway........right or wrong ?

Holloway........are you happy with Milans decision

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I think this is one of the most positive poll results we have ever had on here for a new manager. Great....

I think this is one of the most positive poll results we have ever had on here for a new manager. Great....

It's unheard of for sure.
Lets hope it translates onto the terraces...that no longer exist obviously but you know what I mean.

Just heard Ollie on 5 live and he is definitely the right man! Asked about Milan, the 5 live chap suggested that Milan was a gigolo seen with a different woman every night and that Ollie was the "good woman" promising to put him on the straight and narrow.
Oh no, says Ollie the analogy is much more that Milan is a child who has been given too many toys. I am the father figure and I might need to put him in the naughty corner!
So, whatever else, he's not coming in to the job without realising the situation! Nice one!

:081::081::081:

So does it follow that their personalities clashed? :102:

To be fair, yes you are.

Who's getting on whose back? :102:

This is a forum, if you post something you've got to expect that somebody might read it.

How am I giving a theory out? And yes their personalities did clash because Milan has said that MA wasn't sacked for footballing reasons it was for personal reasons anyway

Sweet baby Jesus, give me strength.

How am I giving a theory out?

You have come up with the notion that Martin Allen was sacked because of a personality clash with Milan. Nobody knows whether there is any truth in that or not therefore it is just a theory.

Do you now understand what a theory is?

And yes their personalities did clash because Milan has said that MA wasn't sacked for footballing reasons it was for personal reasons anyway

Which only leaves several hundred other possibilities other than a personality clash. For f*cks sake.

:bang:

Sweet baby Jesus, give me strength.

You have come up with the notion that Martin Allen was sacked because of a personality clash with Milan. Nobody knows whether there is any truth in that or not therefore it is just a theory.

Do you now understand what a theory is?

Which only leaves several hundred other possibilities other than a personality clash. For f*cks sake.

:bang:

slugev4.gif

I think he's a good choice. I have the same feeling I did when we got O'Neil, clever talker and inspirational in the dressing room. I hope my gut feeling is right.

I dont know why people ask me ..........I just dont ****ing know and I feel under pressure to give an answer :icon_eek:

I dont know why people ask me ..........I just dont ****ing know and I feel under pressure to give an answer :icon_eek:
:icon_lol:

I'm amazed how they all know it's a good appointment after zero games in charge. What the fcuk is MM doing running this club when the TB'ers could do it even better?

:icon_lol:

I'm amazed how they all know it's a good appointment after zero games in charge. What the fcuk is MM doing running this club when the TB'ers could do it even better?

The vote was based on peoples initial reaction to the appointment, not on Holloways efforts at Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669