Holloway Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure where the statement is that he is staying other than on this site.

The statement from MM was posted on the OS and read out simultaneously on RL.

You really are upset with the decision, aren't you?

Not at all,I have far more important things in my life than LCFC or Ian Holloway.I rather he wasn't here but I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it.I get 'really upset' about things that are important to me.i support LCFC not Ian Holloway or whoever is in charge

Here

I'm sure everyone is glad it's going to be business as usual...

I am

Clapped out duffers selected week in week out, piss poor tactics, dreadful substitutions, no feckin' idea what to do to change a game and, of course, relegation

Lovely Jubbly :038:

You really are upset with the decision, aren't you?

I can't honestly blame him. So am I - well, upset is probably the wrong word, but I'm not 'appy.

It would help if he (IH, not HF) has been ordered not to make unfunny jokes and quips, and to stop doing his appalling BBC online column, but I can't see it.

Here

I'm sure everyone is glad it's going to be business as usual...

Why have a meeting with the chief scout, what about Holloways number two, the high profile fella who's name escapes me?

If Holloway changed the coaching set-up i e got a decent assistant and moved away from the first team..maybe acceptable

Also got rid of his red nose, size 30 shoes, car with wonky wheels (and the doors fall off) and his water squirting flower

Disagree with the decision. However it will not stop me going just because IH is the manager. As I have said before I hope he works out here. Many on here (including myself) don't think he has what it takes to manage a club of our size and expectancy so it is now up to him to prove people wrong.

Be interesting who is culled in the annual clear out. If half of the ones he has brought in to the club go then he should have the balls to admit they were his mistakes and explain why.

I can't honestly blame him. So am I - well, upset is probably the wrong word, but I'm not 'appy.

It would help if he (IH, not HF) has been ordered not to make unfunny jokes and quips, and to stop doing his appalling BBC online column, but I can't see it.

Upset is the wrong word,I don't get upset over anything football related,I'm dissapointed but my posts had nothing to do with Ian Holloway or LCFC but I'm boring myself about it so I'm going to live with it.
As for Holloway it would appear he is now fireproof and will be here until he dies:102:Mandaric will be gone before holloway

Last edited:
rl said holloway told them he was staying but i admit there has been no official "holloway is staying"

but anyone who now thinks that he will still go after this is very much clutching at straws-he would have been sacked today if he that were to be the case-and nothing would have been said at all imo if he was going to be sacked later in the week.

I can't think of any other club in League One that is looking to get promoted who would be appointing IH today, isn't that what we have just done?

It feels very strange that we are continuing with a man that has conspired to get us relegated against the odds. What did he have to do to get the boot? It was impossible for anyone to have done a worse job.

I always say you should never sack a manager to punish him, but this for me was the ideal time to start again. I don't know what to do about a season ticket now, I was convinced this was a fresh start.

All I can say is good luck Ian Holloway, cos if you lose a couple of the first 10 games of next season you'll be swimming against a very strong tide.

Probably the case......but MM is eccentric and I would not be surprised to see him make it 'official' when he has found a replacement who wants the job.

:058:

Go and have a quiet drink, put your feet up, do a few deep breathing excercises and have a good nights sleep.

Holloway will still be there in the morning but at least you'll feel a little better :icon_lol:

No I fcuking wont feel better.

Anyway I have just saved myself £700 quid as I will not be renewing.

I don't think Holloway's safe.

I think MM pulled him in for the meeting to hear is plans for the future and how he can turn the club around. Hence why Penrice was involved.

I believe MM is now going to go away and digest what IH told him and make his decision based on that.

It appears that MM isn't going to sack Holloway as punishment for getting us relegated, but for failing to convince him that he is the man to rescue us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566