Holloway Still Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If West Brom beat Southampton then we wouldn't need a Sheff Utd victory just a draw would see us safe.IMO thats all we can hope for because we have no chance of beating Stoke and little chance of getting a point.

:038::038::038: good post HF

Its just fact BG,Stoke will trounce us,walk all over us.It will be Men against Boys
They need at least a point to go up, so on that basis we are not going to beat them. Thats why they are top and we are bottom, they are capable of getting the results.

We have to rely on results elsewhere

Last edited:
They need at least a point to go up, so on that basis we are not going to beat them. Thats why they are top and we are bottom, they are capable of getting the results.

We have to rely on results elsewhere

We will not be able to cope with the style of football they play.They are an aggressive,physical side...our lot will shit themselves

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks we'll stuff Stoke:102:

Have you seen them play MG ? They will steamroller us.They don't play football they play Murderball,our spineless bastards will be running for cover after 15 minutes

Last edited:
There are more than a few folk who believe the decline actually started with Taylor. (Some feel MO'N was to blame but that is another debate.)

I agree that Taylor started our problems. I have followed leicester for nearly 50 years and no manager was ever given the type of money
that Taylor was. I believe it was 30 million. He said he was buying good young plaers for the future. But not one of his signings made the grade.
And none are still with the Club.
If only the club had given Mon that type of money to spend to match his ambition then maybe he would not have left.

We are now in a sorry state and IH is definitely not up to the job.
He has had 30 approx to turn things around and he cant even motivate the players to win even a few games against poor opposition.

Compare him to the job that rob kelly done with no money and no help from the club. he signed free transfers and players that cost peanuts the likes of hume and kisnorbo.
I personally feel he was hard done by and given a real chane would have done a decent job.

I agree that Taylor started our problems. I have followed leicester for nearly 50 years and no manager was ever given the type of money
that Taylor was. I believe it was 30 million. He said he was buying good young plaers for the future. But not one of his signings made the grade.

It wasn't just his signings (Junior Lewis anybody?) but his treatment of our established players that pissed me off. He seemed to want anybody associated with MO'N to be gone. He really couldn't handle big names like Collymore either.

If only the club had given Mon that type of money to spend to match his ambition then maybe he would not have left.

We are now in a sorry state and IH is definitely not up to the job.
He has had 30 approx to turn things around and he cant even motivate the players to win even a few games against poor opposition.

Compare him to the job that rob kelly done with no money and no help from the club. he signed free transfers and players that cost peanuts the likes of hume and kisnorbo.
I personally feel he was hard done by and given a real chane would have done a decent job.

I think Levein signed Hume and Kisnorbo. Kelly would never have got us promoted but I don't think we'd be in the position we're in now if we'd stuck with him. However, he's said himself before and after his time as our manager that he isn't a manager and prefers being a coach or assistant.

Yes, Levein signed Hume and Kisnorbo.

It's easy to think about Rob Kelly but we all knew at the time that he was going in the summer no matter what and he was going to leave the club anyway.

I said in another thread - what was wrong with keeping hold of Nigel Worthington? It wouldn't have been any worse than this as the wheels wouldn't have been set in motion on the disasterous set of events starting with the the appointment of Martin Allen....

Last edited:
He seemed to want anybody associated with MO'N to be gone. He really couldn't handle big names like Collymore either.
Mmmmm, you should really question whether Taylor did want them gone, or whether the board forced his hand. You could also question whether the previous Manager's hand was trying to be forced, and what he was prepared to do to avoid selling, or reducing their wages. Resignation being one option.

Last 5 minute debacles largley down to Adams inept substitutions i.e. puts 2 big men up front and takes wingers off, puts wingers on and removes target men, but more often than not, took Dickov off and put a lumbering centre half on and invited opposition to attack.

Its just fact BG,Stoke will trounce us,walk all over us.It will be Men against Boys

I think you are flattering the buggers HF, I have seen little testosterone and fewer cahones on show this season, I did however see a plethora of cnuts and tits. Men against Girlies is closer.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00