Holloway to learn fate on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Hayles will be a god League One player.
Maybe going a little too far :icon_wink I agree and think Hayles will be useful next year, on the few occasions I've seen him play last season I thought he looked okay and at least put some effort in compared to others; granted I only saw a handful of games.

No, but people blindly believe in him despite insurmountable evidence to the contrary.

:icon_lol:

Not a Barry Hayles fan, even in League 1 I think... I think he's the worst of all our strikers.

Interesting to hear.

He feeling very let down too by the sounds of it. though i guess the buck stops with him

Lack of spirit in the team apparently...funny that I thought instilling that was part of his job description:102:

Last edited:
Which on at least one occasion each we didnt! We should have been up for every match and we couldnt do it = fauilure = feck off. IMO.:icon_wink

:icon_lol:

Not a Barry Hayles fan, even in League 1 I think... I think he's the worst of all our strikers.

Bit harsh, especially when you consider how many games he was pushed out wide.

What Hayles gives is effort. If some of the others had given the same we may have been OK.

I still think he will be sacked.

There seems to be a general view that the team lacked motivation and spirit and he was in post long enough to try to do something about that.

If Mandaric is still serious about Leicester City then Holloway has to go.

If he makes the huge mistake of retaining him on the basis that Holloway has succeeded in duping lots of not very bright people - then all I can see is a repeat of the same misery
come next season.

I still think he will be sacked.

There seems to be a general view that the team lacked motivation and spirit and he was in post long enough to try to do something about that.

If Mandaric is still serious about Leicester City then Holloway has to go.

If he makes the huge mistake of retaining him on the basis that Holloway has succeeded in duping lots of not very bright people - then all I can see is a repeat of the same misery
come next season.

The players looked unmotivated when Levein, Kelly, Worthington, Taggart and Megson were in charge so I'm not sure he can really factor that in.

I think if holloway does stay he should stick with what he knows. forget about former premier league journey man and get in young hungry players from reserve teams and lower leagues.

In fact thats what any manager should do who may take over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670