Holloway to learn fate on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, don't waste your time looking. but I have never said that and I cant remember anyone else saying that either.

Holloway has to take the major part of the blame - because he is responsible for football performance. The biggest problem lies with the players - lack of consistent effort and hopeless at scoring goals.

Holloway has to go because he has proved unable to put things right - worse; things have deteriorated under his management.

:icon_conf

think its fair to say that whatever mandaric decides on monday that some fans are going to be happy while others far from it :)

Paul Gascoigne being a bad example
Bryan Robson being a bad example

Bryan Robson has managed in top flight football so I would say he coped,whether he is a good Manager is open to opinion.You think Holloway is a good Manager I don't.Who did Paul Gascoigne manage

has there been a poll in the mockery asking whether ih should go or not?? im asking out of curiousity

I dont think anyones particularly happy either way to be honest. There are just slightly better decisons than others.

You said that you were looking forward to the new season and Division One football was just what we needed,I would take that as being you are happy but then again you rightly said we were down ehen Holloway took over so maybe you are right and we are all rong

think its fair to say that whatever mandaric decides on monday that some fans are going to be happy while others far from it :)

To be honest I want IH to stay but if he goes I wouldn't be bothered, all I want is City back in the Championship. Personally I think sacking IH will just put us back on the merry go round of trying to find a mananger that has instant success, which very rarely happens, but we shall see!

well obviously all city fans want us to be in championship but i do think that if holloway get a reprieve then that may well put a few off from renewing and holloway will start the new season with the stigma of being the manager who ultimately relegated us into the 3rd tier for the first time ever

Bryan Robson has managed in top flight football so I would say he coped,whether he is a good Manager is open to opinion.You think Holloway is a good Manager I don't.Who did Paul Gascoigne manage

Jeff suggested if you were a good player then you make a good manager, i disagree.

Ask Middlesbrough, WBA or Sheff U fans if Bryan Robson is a good manager :icon_wink

Last edited:
Jeff suggested if you were a good player then you make a good manager, i disagree.

Ask Middlesbrough, WBA or Sheff U fans if Bryan Robson is a good manager :icon_wink

I thought he said that a player who has played for a big club will more than likely be able to handle the pressure better.You can handle pressure well and still be poor at your job

To mix a couple of choice metaphors, we're going to be a big fish in a small pond next season and we need a manager who's used to being Goliath, not David.

To mix a couple of choice metaphors, we're going to be a big fish in a small pond next season and we need a manager who's used to being Goliath, not David.

We need somebody who loses to the underdog? Brillant Idea :038::038:

Interesting that you would bring in Paul Ince even though several on here have suggested our club was too big for IH? Ince has never even managed at League One level and yet he has the experience to take over us? Sometimes this place is scary! :icon_conf

Ince has much greater experience of big Clubs after time at several of them. Plus as we are now Div 1 fodder the transition for him to us is not so great. He would get my vote. :icon_wink

Ince has much greater experience of big Clubs after time at several of them. Plus as we are now Div 1 fodder the transition for him to us is not so great. He would get my vote. :icon_wink

He won't come here now, there will be better opportunities available if he decides to leave MK.
We should have gone for him this time last year when some of us wanted him.

He won't come here now, there will be better opportunities available if he decides to leave MK.
We should have gone for him this time last year when some of us wanted him.

QPR want him I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00