Holloway was in the wrong - Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM probably thinks we'll go down and will definately sack IH, so will use this as ammunition towards his sacking...

MM probably thinks we'll go down and will definately sack IH, so will use this as ammunition towards his sacking...

What makes you think he needs 'ammunition'?
If he wants to sack him he'll sack him.

What makes you think he needs 'ammunition'?
If he wants to sack him he'll sack him.

i think that this will be his "main excuse" to the media and the fans if he sacked him. But i know MM will sack whoever, whenever!

Anyone who thinks Ollie is going to be sacked is demented. He'll be manager at the start of next season whatever happens in this one.

Of course, he may decide to quit if he continues to get the appalling and undeserved abuse dished out to him by the crowd and some of the morons on forums like this one...

Anyone who thinks Ollie is going to be sacked is demented. He'll be manager at the start of next season whatever happens in this one.

Of course, he may decide to quit if he continues to get the appalling and undeserved abuse dished out to him by the crowd and some of the morons on forums like this one...

Well said

as Fans arent we entitled to "moan" on the way out if we so wish? who cares who over hears us for ****s sake

The first part of the above is bollox. IH hasn't had any serious abuse from the crowd, we have been remarkably patient with him. Compare to what MON had after 10 games - no comparison.

Second, people posting on here (and other forums) are far outnumbered by people who don't even know what a fecking forum is so I doubt the contents of these pages would worry him much.

Of course, this fan who shouted rubbish, might not have been referring to the overall performance, but the wasted chances which should've been taken advantage of.

Still might've been a good idea not to shout anything after one of the few decent performances of the season.

Now if he had shouted it last night it would've been perfectly acceptable imo!

Of course, this fan who shouted rubbish, might not have been referring to the overall performance, but the wasted chances which should've been taken advantage of.

Still might've been a good idea not to shout anything after one of the few decent performances of the season.

Now if he had shouted it last night it would've been perfectly acceptable imo!

Were we the better team as RL and the mercury claim?

IMO no.

Whilst the first 10 minutes we looked 'promising' after that we looked toothless up front, despite having more possession.

I'd be quite happy if we had 10% and score a flukey goal off the keeper's elbow. ANYTHING!!

We looked poor, uncommitted, last to every ball, and clueless when we had the ball.

IMO no.

Whilst the first 10 minutes we looked 'promising' after that we looked toothless up front, despite having more possession.

I'd be quite happy if we had 10% and score a flukey goal off the keeper's elbow. ANYTHING!!

We looked poor, uncommitted, last to every ball, and clueless when we had the ball.

Thought as much :icon_sad:

If you don't want reaction, cut out the provocation. Saracasm is wonderful, and your first post at me was a prime example of wonderful sarcasm.

However, the fact you were wrong, and my question was sensible, entitles me to react accordingly. I am not looking for an argument with you, I am standing up against childlike comments aimed in my direction.

There are lots of ways for information to get relayed back to the authorities, the most obvious of which being witnesses.

I trust most people are clever enough to understand this. So I will ask you again, did the fan complain directly to Milan Mandaric?

Cheers 1966, so the fan didn't directly report him then, that's good.

You're correct, other than Willlow, only Holloway comes out of this looking like a Pillock.

I would just like to point out that according to Holloway on Sky Sports News the fan sent a personal letter to MM complaining.

Does this mean that you come out as the pillock now Melton?:102::icon_bigg

tbh I think Holloway should spend less time complaining about fans and spend more time concentrating on sorting out that workshy rabble he is in charge of!

One decent performance every 6 or 7 weeks(I'm being generous!) is not bloody good enough and instead of dwelling on those rare occurences he should start looking at the majority of the performances and find a solution to the obvious problems!

Or is that too much to ask?

The so called fan shouted at Holloway that we were rubbish. The fact that we played the top team off the park and on any other day would have won by 3 or 4 goals makes the fan a complete pillock in my opinion and I'm fully behind Ollie for speaking his mind.

Don't give me any of this "we pay our money and can say what we like" crap.

The fan was well out of order. In A section where I sit, everyone stood up and applauded the team at the end of the game. I heard no one moan, just a general disbelief we hadn't scored and in the knowledge the players gave everything and played fantastically well.

Games like that happen for all teams occasionally. The fans are the ones panicking, not the players or the manager.

I dont know my opinion on the fan but the manager shouldnt retalliate he is paid to accept it and get on with his job. As for saying we will come good cause we playing well I can tell you now we wont dominate every game up to the end of the season especially if we dont score soon heads will dip and they wont see any reward for playing well. Its important to win the games you do dominate. I wouldnt be so negative if we won one of the last 3 games but we havent.

Last edited:

''Brap''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670