homer's 'he could do a job' summer targets thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
we_8_cov said:
it looks like hes leaving celtic
and would be a great signing
c'mon CL check him out

He is a bit, old and bit slow and probably too expensive. I think he will get a nice Club close to Switzerland. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

According to the headline on teletext for fansfc.com we are being linked with a swoop for a former £7 million premiership star, also on teletext on the clubcall page we are set to sign an Italian hitman, as I am too tight and cannot be arsed to ring either line, by my powers of deduction could we be set to sign Middlesboro's £7 million Italian striker Massimo Maccarone.

Would be an exciting addition if it were to be true......but who knows.

Alas you may be right just managed to get on Club Call website and it is Jay Bothroyd from Perugia, so fook knows who this £7 million player from the prem is !

Dunno if they have been said before, but i heard that jon Otsemebor and richie partridge have both bin released by liverpool.

7 million player? Jay Bothroyd? nay lad! he was brought for a cool million by coventry, went to perugia for a free i think and then joined blackburn last year on loan. he only scored once, was sent off and was pretty poor in a team that were of a poor standard.

Not sure he would be as 'exciting' or free scoring as some may think.

I never said Jay Bothroyd was a £7 million pound player please read all the posts !

Could it be ostenstad? wasnt he about 7 million at one point? getting on abit though dont even know if he is still around.

sorry i read it as we are to spend 7million on a prem striker.

not that we are getting a player rated 7million 4 yrs ago or whatever.

First player that came to mind with the 7million thing is Kevin Davies from Bolton.
Only thing is the teletext phone line stuff is always bullsh*t.

did i hear right that brum have released Heskey?

Latest players to be linked to the Foxes :

Hayden Mullins in from West Ham £50,000 :D

Don Hutchinson in from West Ham Bosman :eek: :cry:

Steve Howard in from Luton Bosman :|

David Johnson in from the Trees £250,000 :D

Also Kenton's move is not dead in the water just yet apparently negotiations still ongoing on obtaining release from Saints.

Jay Bothroyd in from Perugia minimal fee :D

Also some highly rated central defender from Norway plays for Start fee likely to be in region of £100,000.

I am not saying these are all going to happen or that they are not a load of old bollox but just thought I would keep you all informed of the latest speculation doing the rounds. Maybe MB might be able to elaborate on how genuine these links are.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Latest players to be linked to the Foxes :

Hayden Mullins in from West Ham £50,000 :D

Don Hutchinson in from West Ham Bosman :eek: :cry:

Steve Howard in from Luton Bosman :|

David Johnson in from the Trees £250,000 :D

Also Kenton's move is not dead in the water just yet apparently negotiations still ongoing on obtaining release from Saints.

Jay Bothroyd in from Perugia minimal fee :D

Also some highly rated central defender from Norway plays for Start fee likely to be in region of £100,000.

I am not saying these are all going to happen or that they are not a load of old bollox but just thought I would keep you all informed of the latest speculation doing the rounds. Maybe MB might be able to elaborate on how genuine these links are.
Hayden mullins-worth a pop

don hutchinson-**** no

steve howard-can't comment haven't seen him play

david johnson- HELL NO he has been shocking for the last two season-he is so far over the hill the hill is a dot to him

bothroyd-not overly enthusiastic about him

and i duno bout the norwegian bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673