Hope I'm Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
He would never come, he loves the duplo brick stadium and world renound cultural experience that is Luton.
or he knows a poisoned chalice when he sees one....

fcukcov said:
or he knows a poisoned chalice when he sees one....
The Leicester job isn't a poisoned chalice if you are adept at your job

Everyone was so upbeat about Kelly at the end of last season. What happened?

To me its like being out in a club absolutely battered off your brains and along comes a bird and you get talking and think yeah alright love you'll do. Only next morning you wake up and have a little time to think about who you have jumped in bed with and realise perhaps it wasn't the best choice because above the bed you notice a Danny Tiatto Poster...and I don't know where this whole analogy is going!:icon_lol:

neither do i sil :icon_lol: are you ian holloway in disguise :icon_lol:

Melton Fox said:
The Leicester job isn't a poisoned chalice if you are adept at your job
fans with too high expectations, a poor squad, little or no money to invest, the record of never being outside the top two divisons to keep up, dwindling attendences, fickle fans.......doesnt look like the most attractive of positions to me matey.

fcukcov said:
fans with too high expectations, a poor squad, little or no money to invest, the record of never being outside the top two divisons to keep up, dwindling attendences, fickle fans.......doesnt look like the most attractive of positions to me matey.
It's not an attractive option, but not a poisened chalice

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
It's not an attractive opposition, but not a poisened chalice
Im sure burnley and luton think we are attractive opposition!;)

Yorkshire Vixen said:
youd turn it down fc?? :icon_lol:
they would have to pay me plenty.;)

Yorkshire Vixen said:
neither do i sil :icon_lol: are you ian holloway in disguise :icon_lol:

What I think I mean in a Holloway based analogy, is that I want to wake up in the morning roll over and say yeah I'm good to go again! At the moment it feels instead like a hand shandy in the shower. It can be satisfying but ultimately...its happened again, I've lost the point.

Melton Fox said:
It's not an attractive option, but not a poisened chalice

More of a poisoned chalice really!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i think youve lost the plot sil!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_wink
hell be getting the lcfc managers job next then!:icon_lol:

He needs to buck his ideas up, I'm not going to slag off Rob Kelly, the man saved us from relegation last year, and we know that he can get results in this division, but this is a pathetic excuse for a start to the season.. fair do it's only two games but at the moment theres not even a glimmer of hope for the coming games.. And if it keeps up, the attendances will continue to drop and we will be bringing in even less money than we are now..

TornadoShaunUK said:
the man saved us from relegation last year,
No he didn't the board did by getting rid of Charlie Reid

Last edited:
alex said:
Last season they were playing for their lives - a Manager left and they had it all to do. Amazing what anyone can do as a leader in that situation.

In agreement here Alex. I think Dublin's leaving with a good omen aswell. I wanted Newell in the period of manager hunting. We could have waited till the summer and then delivered a package to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00