How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staggered and emotional. Anyone who just watched East Midlands news will have seen the fire at my school today. Luckily we managed to get all of the kids out and even more amazing, my fish tank with some toads in, which was inches on the other side of this charred wall, didn't melt (even though the window glass did) and the toads are all absolutely fine. Still can't believe it's happened. This classroom was next to mine, you can see the caretaker's head in my class through the window.

View attachment 10857

Did you have to put the fire out yourself as the Fire Brigade were on strike?

Did you have to put the fire out yourself as the Fire Brigade were on strike?

They were great actually, all the senior staff attended and started to battle it before the rest of the crew arrived. The problem is, we've just had the roof covered in solar panels so there was a lot of plastic for it to burn as it started on the roof.

Confused.

Is Clint from PWEI now an ethnic or not?

pop%20will%20eat%20itself.jpg

Clint went on to write film scores for Darren Aronofsky and cameoed in Pi...a random "I'm a student" in a brummy accent as I recall

He did the Sky Sports "da dum, da der da dum"

Report I heard was a fault with the solar panels/ wiring.
With the increase in amount of solar panels on rooftops this really does need further investigating to see if there could be an inherent problem with these systems.
Scrupulous companies have to go on courses to be able to install theses systems.
We all have an idea what unscrupulous companies do!

Report I heard was a fault with the solar panels/ wiring.
With the increase in amount of solar panels on rooftops this really does need further investigating to see if there could be an inherent problem with these systems.
Scrupulous companies have to go on courses to be able to install theses systems.
We all have an idea what unscrupulous companies do!

They were installed by British Gas. There is an ongoing investigation as they aren't sure yet what caused it. I can't say more.

They were great actually, all the senior staff attended and started to battle it before the rest of the crew arrived. The problem is, we've just had the roof covered in solar panels so there was a lot of plastic for it to burn as it started on the roof.
I had been wondering about this as the report I saw said that the school had caught fire at the same time as the strike but didn't mention if they actually attended. The implication was that they hadn't.

I had been wondering about this as the report I saw said that the school had caught fire at the same time as the strike but didn't mention if they actually attended. The implication was that they hadn't.

Exactly and it's annoying as they did and were great. It's a good stick for the media to beat them with I suppose.

You were banned the other day. Re-registering under a new name isn't the right way to get the ban removed.

Was it just getting ready to spread its spam all over the place?

Was it just getting ready to spread its spam all over the place?

It was someone who originally joined a long time ago, but the other day made his first post for 6 years - just to post a link to his website. If he'd contacted me and promised to behave in future I may have removed the ban, but by re-registering he's shown that he clearly thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670