How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its easy mate but the law is the most boring thing on this entire earth.:icon_lol:

As I was informed this morning by my manager :icon_bigg. He says loads of interesting stuff in the rest of the course but law is fecking boring and tedious. Luckily it's not my modules this year and the last thing of the days is drawing and plans.

What's you degree and skill of excellence in FC?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You alright Matt?!?

Yeah I'll live, I'm in tonight, it's only my little toe. Was getting up to get some contraception for the morning nookie and rammed my toe into the bedpost. Still got some though, I am a soldier.

As I was informed this morning by my manager :icon_bigg. He says loads of interesting stuff in the rest of the course but law is fecking boring and tedious. Luckily it's not my modules this year and the last thing of the days is drawing and plans.

What's you degree and skill of excellence in FC?

I have both the ONC and HNC in Building. Not bothered to take it any further at this time as I wouldn’t earn any more money and it would probably mean an actual drop in wages why I do the a degree. May well do one in the future though. Law is a second year module anyway.

I started my courses at Leics college but it was so shit I changed to cov uni.

Our office junior here is just going into his second year HNC at cov uni. Just passed his first year with 4 distinctions and a merit, swat!

Good.

Off for a girlie lunch in a bit, which I'm looking forward to :icon_bigg

What time you meeting Melts or Emily has he likes to be known on Thursdays

I know.... it was predictable :icon_roll

Last edited:
Yeah I'll live, I'm in tonight, it's only my little toe. Was getting up to get some contraception for the morning nookie and rammed my toe into the bedpost. Still got some though, I am a soldier.

What you get Morning and Night ???? You bastard

I have both the ONC and HNC in Building. Not bothered to take it any further at this time as I wouldn’t earn any more money and it would probably mean an actual drop in wages why I do the a degree. May well do one in the future though. Law is a second year module anyway.

I started my courses at Leics college but it was so shit I changed to cov uni.

Our office junior here is just going into his second year HNC at cov uni. Just passed his first year with 4 distinctions and a merit, swat!

Good to hear that Cov Uni is better. I am just extremely lucky that my bosses are funding my education - means I have to work the minimum of 8 years here tho. Just re-read my modules at least I have drawing and plans as the last thing.

What's your occupation then?

Last edited:
Good to hear that Cov Uni is better. I am just extremely lucky that my bosses are funding my education - means I have to work the minimum of 8 years here tho. Just re-read my modules at least I have drawing and plans as the last thing.

What's your occupation then?

I didn’t have a minimum term but have been here nearly 7 years. They paid for all of mine as well.

Im an Architectural technologist. I draw houses….

At least you did it for a very worthy cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710