How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky, very lucky.

Just mowing the lawn and heard the tell tale sound of running over stones. 2/10's of a second later, I felt like I had been shot in the ****ing eye socket.

Said stone rocketed up into my face, took a chip out of the bottom of my glasses and hit me in the bottom of the eye socket. **** it hurts, feels like I've been bloody shot in the face.

However, I have now done some more damage to my knee and right toes in the reflex fit of rage that ensued.

This planet is a ****ing death trap.

But did you finish the lawn,no good doing half a job:102:And is the Mower ok ?

Last edited:
Lucky, very lucky.

Just mowing the lawn and heard the tell tale sound of running over stones. 2/10's of a second later, I felt like I had been shot in the ****ing eye socket.

Said stone rocketed up into my face, took a chip out of the bottom of my glasses and hit me in the bottom of the eye socket. **** it hurts, feels like I've been bloody shot in the face.

However, I have now done some more damage to my knee and right toes in the reflex fit of rage that ensued.

This planet is a ****ing death trap.

WTF were you doing the mowing the lawn in the first place???? Thats the Mrs job surely?

WTF were you doing the mowing the lawn in the first place???? Thats the Mrs job surely?
No, her job is to come outside and inform me, whilst I'm still mowing, that due to my "temper" I will now have to buy my children a new rocking horse and trike, whilst displaying a smugness that cannot be matched.

I'm having a break now, she can do the rest.

No my staff have gone to see Runrig at Loch Ness.Good holiday Gloria ?
yes thanks hf, not much of a tan going on but surfing in the rain makes the water feel warmer.
kids loved it too which is the main thing.

However, the current mrs MK has already been to the travel agents to get brochures for 2 weeks in the sun for next year....

yes thanks hf, not much of a tan going on but surfing in the rain makes the water feel warmer.
kids loved it too which is the main thing.

However, the current mrs MK has already been to the travel agents to get brochures for 2 weeks in the sun for next year....

You weren't in Newquay?Nasty business that Hotel fire this morning:icon_sad:

You weren't in Newquay?Nasty business that Hotel fire this morning:icon_sad:

Fecking hell I almost stayed in that hotel when I went Newquay last year, it was very nice with a great view. But in the end we settled for the one a few doors down which was a lot cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710