How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also feeling quite pleased I didn't go in town tonight after last weeks performance cost me close to £200.

Just on my way into Wigston myself.

I don't notice things like how people are driving, I have more important things to look at. I have a picture of Melton Fox in my purse. Mmmmm, he's drop dead gorgeous he is.
:icon_redf

Awful, got home an hour ago to find one of my kittens dead outside my front door. He was still warm...........

Awful, got home an hour ago to find one of my kittens dead outside my front door. He was still warm...........
:icon_cry:
That's sad, sorry to hear that.

I'm feeling ****ing great. I've just watched Derby get ripped to pieces. :icon_cool

Not tonight.

Got early start in the morning. Going fishing.

I have to take my lad fishing tomorrow morning as well. I set him up and then I come home, the boss will have the bacon sandwiches ready on my return.......:038:

I have to take my lad fishing tomorrow morning as well. I set him up and then I come home, the boss will have the bacon sandwiches ready on my return.......:038:

I'm only going for a few hours .... 6am - 10am probably. The boss here can't be trusted to use the cooker, so I'll have to stop at McDonalds on the way back for a muffin or 2 :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710