How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too good today, Trevor's been found out !!

Sorry to hear that SJN. Its easy to make light of it, but when things like that happen it can lead to protracted misery for several people, regardless of rights and wrongs. So I hope things pan out alright for Trevor, and those associated with him.

(of course I'm reding between several lines here!)

Sounds like Trevor wasn't so clever? :102:

Very tired as i posted in the away thread my mum fell last night and broke her hip ,having op today at about 11am :icon_sad:

I've had a similar situation over here Newts, my mum had to have a replacement hip put in. It's kept me busy ever since the op, grocery shopping, lawn mowing etc. Payback time I guess ... :icon_roll

no grass cutting its too bloody wet here :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Our drought has broken. It's even flooding in some areas over here. I've gotta go do the back lawn this weekend because the front was so long last weekend that by the time I'd done it, and her shopping, it was too late to get the back done. :icon_conf

Our drought has broken. It's even flooding in some areas over here. I've gotta go do the back lawn this weekend because the front was so long last weekend that by the time I'd done it, and her shopping, it was too late to get her back done. :icon_conf

So it's her back & her hip playing her up then?

tired and bored, waiting for my next appointment on a very rainy and depressing Bury industrial estate....
:icon_sad:

tired and bored, waiting for my next appointment on a very rainy and depressing Bury industrial estate....

That's the price you pay to earn the big bucks that you do. :icon_wink

Yep, sometimes there's a downside to the six figure pay cheque....

In my experience there is no downside to a six figure pay cheque. :icon_wink

He's just putting his lipstick and eyeshadow on

He knows how you like him to look when he's giving you the 'special'

He's just putting his lipstick and eyeshadow on

He knows how you like him to look when he's giving you the 'special'

Later MK moves on to Rochdale to service Desmond with his 'usual'...sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00