How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible day after a great weekend.

Newcastle has a city to be proud of.

Yep, it's a good night out.

Anyone been out for a night in Milton Keynes?

I am going in 2 weeks for a couple of mates birthdays, bit of a weird destination if you ask me.:icon_conf

I am going in 2 weeks for a couple of mates birthdays, bit of a weird destination if you ask me.:icon_conf

I am sure MK could organise something with himself, Lionel and some like minded friends. :icon_wink

I feel great, been paid early because the boss is quality. My son has recovered from norovirus, and now the missus has it :023::icon_lol:

Near the theatre for a few beers and a large choice of dining establishments, then on to Oceania to dribble at lovely ladies.

Although 'Pink Punters' may well be more your cup of tea....:icon_wink

Near the theatre for a few beers and a large choice of dining establishments, then on to Oceania to dribble at lovely ladies.

Although 'Pink Punters' may well be more your cup of tea....:icon_wink

Oceana is a decent night out actually, been there a few times.

The train system needs applauding after finding no probelms with my journeys there and back again to Newcastle. Even the rail replacement bus wasn't too much trouble.

This isn't the 'How was your train journey?' thread you know Hazz

Was feeling terrified. What have i become? Lets just say me and a couple of the other boys at work are bending the rules a little; in terms of clients accounts :icon_redf

Rubbish day. Unlike the train service, chefs are not to be applauded. It would appear having a brain the size of a peanut and an ego the size of Fishponds, near Bristol, is a pre-requisite of entering the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00