How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hardly life and death though is it?

:icon_wink

Course it is! I now can't get my daily fix of PS3 Fifa. :icon_cry:

Fecking Sony wankers. Had a browse to see how to sort it: can either 1) send it back to Sony and get a replacement (probably refurbished), 2) buy a new 2.5" sata hard disk and pop it in, or 3) pull the hard disk out, connect it to a computer and reformat it.

Gonna do number 3, but really can't be arsed to piss around with it right now.

Last edited:
I have just confirmed my Camper Van for 2 months on the road in New Zealand so i am currently buzzing.

Wahoooo!!!

Very cross with a fat spiteful cow how can only guess at the pain I would like to inflict on her with a claw hammer.

No its not Mrs is M who is trim and beautiful. Its just a nobody who is in my way at the moment and who deserves no mercy. :098:

Very cross with a fat spiteful cow how can only guess at the pain I would like to inflict on her with a claw hammer.

No its not Mrs is M who is trim and beautiful. Its just a nobody who is in my way at the moment and who deserves no mercy. :098:

sounds like my mother in law, but then again a claw hammer is too good for that festering foul mouthed ****er.

yesterday - bit sad after a 14yr old boy was run over by a double decker bus and was trapped when we saw the commotion he later died in hospital

today - bit pissed off with my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610