How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling like time has stopped. I just wish the game was tomorrow so that it would soon be all over.

Is this a candlelit, glass of wine, rose between teeth affair or an announcement over the tannoy in Asda type?
was that how mr siouxsie proposed or something? i sense bitterness

apparently when my dad popped the question he was at a set of traffic lights and said to my mum " i think we'll get married next year" to which my mum replied "alright then"-romance

I was pissed out of my face in a night club when i proposed, I went down on one knee, fell over, got back up and then put the ring on the wrong finger. I put it down to needing dutch courage!

apparently when my dad popped the question he was at a set of traffic lights and said to my mum " i think we'll get married next year" to which my mum replied "alright then"-romance

I was pissed out of my face in a night club when i proposed, I went down on one knee, fell over, got back up and then put the ring on the wrong finger. I put it down to needing dutch courage!

Who says romance is dead!!

i would gladly swap the close season lasting 9 months and the footballing season to last just the 3 months

The longer the season lasts, the longer we stay in the Championship

I'm praying for all the games being abandoned on Saturday because of bad weather, and not being able to be rearranged until sometime in August

nervous and its only feckin friday

aye me an' all but just want to get it over and done with

I'm praying for all the games being abandoned on Saturday because of bad weather, and not being able to be rearranged until sometime in August

i was thinking what would happen if say 1 game (ours or saints) was postponed what would happen then and who would be relegated :102:

As a Cardiff fan in the office enjoys pointing out, I bet we're glad the game is on a Sunday, so we can hold onto our championship status for one extra day.

Its the sunday ones im worried about francis :icon_wink

i would gladly swap the close season lasting 9 months and the footballing season to last just the 3 months

Oooh a bit harsh YV, I like going to the games with all the habits and rountine that goes with it, its just that this game is such a bollock breaker that I want it done one way or t'other. I know we are crap and I its been an awful season whatever happens, I just want to know if we can pull a rabbit from the hat at the last gasp to at least give the club and us something better to build on. I've got an headache now. :091::101::022:

Oooh a bit harsh YV, I like going to the games with all the habits and rountine that goes with it, its just that this game is such a bollock breaker that I want it done one way or t'other. I know we are crap and I its been an awful season whatever happens, I just want to know if we can pull a rabbit from the hat at the last gasp to at least give the club and us something better to build on. I've got an headache now. :091::101::022:

Im the same Ive said that if I dont get a season ticket next year Im gonna really miss all the match day routine.

and thats precisely why id love a longer close season at least we wont lose any games and have to endure shite performances, but like you i like going to games - or should that be used to -but it got to the stage a couple of months ago that i thought 'feck it why do i bother going'

I'm sure it will get better YV, you are right tho' there has been little enjoyment from the performances or results. But this shower of shyte won't last forever, I can't believe Mandric will tolerate much more, it nust be hard to take for him too. Something will change and it can only be for the better I'm sure.

Get that stoical British chin up and get that stiff upper lip more stiffy. :018::icon_wink:icon_lol:

Its got to change,the removal of that clown in charge certainly won't make it any worse IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710