How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought about doing some temp xmas work just to fill in till somthing better come's along.

good luck though .

Tried that Newts but they had took everyone by the time I was down here to look.On the plus side I might have a place to live of my own sorted

what every single job has been taken???:icon_conf

I get the feeling you doubt me and think I'm a lazy idle bastard...I don't know why just a feeling I get. When was the last time you looked for a job ? its not as easy as you think you know.

Last edited:
You implied it yesterday,you don't have to look for a work being a 'kept' woman so how you know all about the employment situation is a little beyond me.:102: Thanks for you best wishes anyway YV,much appreciated

im not a 'kept' woman i do work, yesterdays post was genuine in that there are jobs out there but it depends on what you want to do etc :102:

He was a Tory MP,implied all the unemployed didn't try hard enough to find work and there were jobs out there if you really looked and they should 'get on their bikes' and leave their loved ones to find work.

Last edited:
He is lazy too. Idle bastard he will be sitting round yv's soon watching Jeremy Kyle, in his white lonsdale trackie. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
He is lazy too. Idle bastard he will be sitting round yv's soon watching Jeremy Kyle ,in his white lonsdale trackie. :icon_lol:

Does Jeremy Kyle still wear that white tracksuit ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69