How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mock the inflicted Boc, I have been told this is the worst case of manflu ever. But I don't think I will be around when the Panorama team get here to film me.

sickat9.gif

Burial or cremation BG:102:

Pissed off cos I'm skint til the weekend and still have prezzies to buy, but very happy cos got a text today telling me I need to stay in Cardiff another night next June as I'll be at the Millenium Stadium fr the second night!

woot!

Only 6 so far..........still want to go to Manchester......:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Despite being severely ill to the point where i cant tell distinguish between whats is snot and what is Lemsip. I am elated as my son has managed to purchase 4 ACDC tickets to wembley :038::038::038:

Despite being severely ill to the point where i cant tell distinguish between whats is snot and what is Lemsip. I am elated as my son has managed to purchase 4 ACDC tickets to wembley :038::038::038:

If this illness of yours is as bad as you say, you might not be around when the ACDC gig comes to Wembley.

Not looking forward to my 11hr shift on Saturday, finishing at half past bloody midnight!

I've had a cracking day, just got the boy's nativity play to get through now....

I refuse to go at the weekend unless absolutely neccessary, normally send the missus. People become reckless ****s in supermarkets at the weekend.

People are reckless ****s in supermarkets all the while. When I have to do my own weekly shopping, it will be at 3am in the morning.

Better than I was when I woke up.

Migraine and stomach cramps are not a good thing.
Sent Ben off to work and I managed to crawl out of bed just before 2pm, but only cos some idiot was ringing the doorbell with a parcel.(Which was wrong anyhoo so it's going back tomorrow!)

I should've just eaten the full packet of Nurofen in one go the good it did.:icon_sad:

Last edited:
Better than I was when I woke up.

Migraine and stomach cramps are not a good thing.
Sent Ben off to work and I managed to crawl out of bed just before 2pm, but only cos some idiot was ringing the doorbell with a parcel.(Which was wrong anyhoo so it's going back tomorrow!)

I should've just eaten the full packet of Nurofen in one go the good it did.:icon_sad:

That's nothing BF, you want to count yourself lucky you can't catch manflu! I have been playing tag with the grim reaper all week. I thought my number was up.

That's nothing BF, you want to count yourself lucky you can't catch manflu! I have been playing tag with the grim reaper all week. I thought my number was up.

I very much doubt I'll ever be in danger of that, as I have far too much to do to let meself get inflicted.
Ben however gets it's often, normally when there's a job coming up that I want doing( decorating, taking stuff down the tip etc)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69