How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off... that was the longest day at work ever, the phone didnt ring, no emails, nothing... waste of a day :(

Pissed off... that was the longest day at work ever, the phone didnt ring, no emails, nothing... waste of a day :(

Just a normal working day at our place today, and they dont even pay anything other than your normal rate of pay.
I book it as a holiday on principle.
Will also find out tomorrow if Sundays are now going to be classed as a normal working day. They wont be paying an extra for that either.
If so i will be off like a shot when and if the job situation improves.

Just a normal working day at our place today, and they dont even pay anything other than your normal rate of pay.
I book it as a holiday on principle.
Will also find out tomorrow if Sundays are now going to be classed as a normal working day. They wont be paying an extra for that either.
If so i will be off like a shot when and if the job situation improves.

normal working day for me too, no extra pay for it.

Glad that tomorrow is my last day at work untill Monday.

****ed off! It's 12.50pm and my postman still hasn't arrived. What a ****ing disgrace. POst should be here at 7am. I'm waiting on some really important documents for the house move. ****s ****s ****s

Feeling GREAT having just been told all my hospital checks have come back 100% clear.

I had been admitted to hosp while watching Leicester/Dirty Leeds with a suspected stroke or TIA. The scans show it to be a hemiplegic migrane. Bad enough but NOT a stroke. :)

when he comes, go out to him with a baseball bat and threaten to nobble him. then the next day he'll be there before 8 gurenteed.

Just turned up, and didn't have what I wanted. It should have been here Saturday, today at the latest.

Royal Mail are ****ing useless. FACT

I love it, the Mrs looks like Dr Legg off Eastenders for that 12 hour period. So I'm all over her like a rash:110:

:018: Awful, just awful.
And with a rash when your done I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00