How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sacked two lads today, I feel great!

Yeah but at least your day involves something different. School is the same shitty lessons everyday. Same teaches moaning. Work is probably harder and more tiring but it can't be worse than school. Can it ?!

Yeah but at least your day involves something different. School is the same shitty lessons everyday. Same teaches moaning. Work is probably harder and more tiring but it can't be worse than school. Can it ?!

It can be a 100 times worse. I sacked the two tossers today for being on their ****ing mobiles all the time! If they were not talking into them they were texting, they got warned and then got ****ed off. I felt great as it put a bit of sparkle into a ****ing nightmare week.

It can be a 100 times worse. I sacked the two tossers today for being on their ****ing mobiles all the time! If they were not talking into them they were texting, they got warned and then got ****ed off. I felt great as it put a bit of sparkle into a ****ing nightmare week.

That is good then, giving them what they deserve, tough shit.

I'll take your word for it, that work is harder. But I will judge for myself when I get a job. If I get a job !!:icon_bigg

Two days without shit.

Ex_Lax_48T_4090.JPG_4090.jpg

You'll feel better tomorrow.

chirpy, just got a 2 grand tax rebate!
:038:

I didn't think you hired staff anymore?

I don't, I am now MD of a firm, not my money I play with anymore, not been so for nearly 3 years.

Been at this particular place for just over 8 weeks, and there are going to be massive changes over the next month or so. 2 down 4 to go.

Last edited:
Been at this particular place for just over 8 weeks, and there are going to be massive changes over the next month or so. 2 down 4 to go.

Great fun. Any cripples, lezzers or darkies on the hitlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710