How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice drive too up past the Lakes and the Borders

Couldn't really appreciate the view on the way there as low cloud and shitty weather.
On the way back, nice weather, views are spectacular, windfarm takes a bit of getting used to, (suppose they said that about electricity plyons when they first went up).

Impressed with my mazda 6 diesel. Round trip of 626 miles, almost managed there and back on a full tank, if it wasn't such a head wind coming back from Glasgow might have made it.
That was travelling at an indicated 75 -80 there and 75 back.

Very unfestive.
The current mrs mk has just got home from school after spending this afternoon making Christmas cards with her foundation class....

In a state of euphoria after telling twatface boss that if he cant pull his finger out and prepare a written agreement for me to stay on for a further month that I will not be staying on after next Wed ....to say he is in a state of shock is an understatement. :038::038:

No doubt tomorrow reality of being unemployed will set in, but today I am enjoying the moment :icon_bigg

In a state of euphoria after telling twatface boss that if he cant pull his finger out and prepare a written agreement for me to stay on for a further month that I will not be staying on after next Wed ....to say he is in a state of shock is an understatement. :038::038:

No doubt tomorrow reality of being unemployed will set in, but today I am enjoying the moment :icon_bigg

Good for you Cate.

My witch of a boss has been on a charm offensive for the past couple of weeks, purely because the company are surveying all employees.
She'll be back to normal after the surveys are all done.
Imagine a cross between Deborah Meaden off of Dragon's Den and a rabid doberman, that is her.
I've to complete the survey tomorrow and I can't ****ing wait to let rip, she's getting it both barrels.

Good for you Cate.

My witch of a boss has been on a charm offensive for the past couple of weeks, purely because the company are surveying all employees.
She'll be back to normal after the surveys are all done.
Imagine a cross between Deborah Meaden off of Dragon's Den and a rabid doberman, that is her.
I've to complete the survey tomorrow and I can't ****ing wait to let rip, she's getting it both barrels.

well its your moment to say what you really think Macky, so you go for it, BIG style :icon_lol:

Tomorrow I intend to shred stuff.... alot of stuff :icon_lol:

well its your moment to say what you really think Macky, so you go for it, BIG style :icon_lol:

Tomorrow I intend to shred stuff.... alot of stuff :icon_lol:

God, your one angry bitter woman. :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: career as yet unknown... you cheeky git

Come on Cate, jobs are hard to find at the mo.

I'll pay 20 groats

domina.png

if you keep your heels on..........30 :icon_lol:

Great! Lovely weather and celebrating the 250th birthday of Guiness down the pub lunchtime with some workmates and worklasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669